This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, today's a hot day.

#1Leon_HisaragiPosted 7/15/2013 4:07:20 PM
How do you guys deal with sweaty hands when you're in an intense moment in a game? (Umm, pause?)
---
"The truth is, you're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying Ringo. I'm trying real, hard, to be the shepherd."
#2VarronPosted 7/15/2013 4:08:08 PM
I only get sweaty palms on handhelds when other people watch.
---
PSN: Snippuh
#3CooperRCPosted 7/15/2013 4:10:27 PM
It is only hot and humid outside since I leave the AC on high.
#4crazyman32Posted 7/15/2013 4:34:48 PM
CooperRC posted...

same here.I have the AC on high so,I am just fine.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#5musketeer361Posted 7/15/2013 4:35:15 PM
I always get sweaty palms when I play. I just deal with it.
#6Godly_GoofPosted 7/15/2013 4:39:40 PM
It's so damn hot ...... Milk was a bad choice.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#7Leon_Hisaragi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 4:45:23 PM
crazyman32 posted...
CooperRC posted...

same here.I have the AC on high so,I am just fine.

I play my games in the living room, and there's no AC just for that room, so I'm only slighty cool... Slightly.
---
"The truth is, you're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying Ringo. I'm trying real, hard, to be the shepherd."
#8HeliosAscensionPosted 7/15/2013 5:06:19 PM
My friend has hyperhydrosis and we always said we were gonna get him an air flow controller. Maybe try that.
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#9VarronPosted 7/15/2013 5:11:38 PM
HeliosAscension posted...
My friend has hyperhydrosis and we always said we were gonna get him an air flow controller. Maybe try that.

does he hold the controller over a bucket?
---
PSN: Snippuh
#10RafedxPosted 7/15/2013 5:12:09 PM
Leon_Hisaragi posted...
How do you guys deal with sweaty hands when you're in an intense moment in a game? (Umm, pause?)

Before I got AC I usually took a break from my PS3 and went up stairs to my wifes office to play some of my old retro games. She stopped using the office so I moved the AC to the main floor and I am good to go.

I have a hard time handling the heat as it is, next year I am buying central air. I refuse to go another summer without it, thank go winter is long its just not here soon enough!!
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.