This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, what happened to the game I just downloaded?

#1sarevokmbPosted 7/16/2013 4:59:25 AM
So, I downloaded the Uncharted 3 game that came with PS+. It gave me a bunch of files to download that I don't need (different languages, 3D cutscenes, multiplayer), so I just downloaded the "single player experience" and the 2D cutscenes, and installed it. Now it is just gone though. I can't even try to re-install. Do I need to download every part of the game to play it? Or did it mess up, and I need to spend a week downloading the game again?
---
GET YOUR TRIGGER ON! (This is my catch fraise)
#2Dangerboy22Posted 7/16/2013 5:06:40 AM
hey i came here to post the same thing. I downloaded the same file, installed it, and now its gone. Didnt even take up space on my HDD.

I dont want to download the whole 40 gig bundle because it comes with crap i dont want like the french language pack. I just want the single player part. Maybe you do have to get the whole bundle which is retarded since its 40 freaking gigs.
---
---Why do you people try and reason with idiots like the TC? Seriously, it's like Einstein trying to explain the theory of relativity to Forest Gump.---
#3HawgbreakerOnePosted 7/16/2013 5:11:06 AM
You have to download the multiplayer too then it will show up. All the rest of the files are optional but the multiplayer is mandatory.
---
PSN: HawgbreakerOne
#4AnonUnknownPosted 7/16/2013 5:11:40 AM
I knew it was Uncharted 3 without even knowing the name lol.

Anyway yeah, download the multiplayer part.
#5sarevokmb(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 5:12:48 AM
Dangerboy22 posted...
hey i came here to post the same thing. I downloaded the same file, installed it, and now its gone. Didnt even take up space on my HDD.

I dont want to download the whole 40 gig bundle because it comes with crap i dont want like the french language pack. I just want the single player part. Maybe you do have to get the whole bundle which is retarded since its 40 freaking gigs.

lol. That is funny that you came on for the exact same thing. Hopefully someone will have answers for us. I really don't want to download it again. My Internet connection is fast, but for some reason, is horribly slow on PS3. It really took me over an entire week of downloading just to get what I did download. That is almost 200 hours just to download part of one game.

In comparison, it took me about 2 hours to download the 18gb worth of files for The Old Republic on my PC.
---
#6sarevokmb(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 5:13:25 AM
Ah. Thanks a lot, guys!!! I wish I didn't have to download multiplayer, but thanks!
---