This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In your most honest answer,how old do you think you'll stop gaming?

#1SkiethXInnisPosted 7/17/2013 3:23:30 PM
I'm 21 and I don't see myself stopping soon,but I don't want to be a old man thinking about the release date of Final Fantasy 60 LOL
---
PSN ID:soloasherx81
"Thousand die while a million are born." -Yu Narakami (Persona 4 Arena)
#2plasticman13Posted 7/17/2013 3:25:53 PM
Probably never. But the frequency at which I play will decrease as I get older and have more responsibilities.
---
For the latest news on Kingdom Hearts 3 with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5
#3RafedxPosted 7/17/2013 3:26:57 PM
SkiethXInnis posted...
I'm 21 and I don't see myself stopping soon,but I don't want to be a old man thinking about the release date of Final Fantasy 60 LOL

I am 29 and have been gaming since I was like 5 or something. The only time I will stop is when I am dead.......or if everything just turns to **** and it just isn't worth it anymore, all I will do then is start playing old games.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#4Mindwipe77Posted 7/17/2013 3:29:17 PM
50 might be a good stopping point for me depending on where gaming is at by then, if everything is all digital by then then quitting will be an easy choice, i'll always play the systems and games i have previously collected though until i can no longer hold a controller. I probably wont play handhelds in public though
---
Lightning Returns GOTY 2014
Lightning's #1 fan
#5SauceyWombatPosted 7/17/2013 3:29:57 PM
I'll stop when I'm unable to hold a controller or mouse + keyboard. Some people watch soap operas, some people are bookworms, some people are audiophiles, etc., etc., etc.

I play video games.
---
RIP 60GB PS3 11/29/06-7/11/12 & 40GB 11/08 - 8/28/12
http://tinyurl.com/Suicidal-Cat
#6langystarPosted 7/17/2013 3:31:10 PM
I know my gaming has already decreased with working a full time job and having other things to do but I don't think I'll ever just stop but I can no longer play like I use to
#7Shy420Posted 7/17/2013 3:37:48 PM
My honest feeling about this is that you should stop gaming when you graduate high school then start gaming again in your 30's or early 40's. Take those years to experience people and places. No game I've ever played is half as much fun as I've had traveling and meeting people.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#8ab2c4Posted 7/17/2013 3:42:19 PM
Only when I die, I am 42 now.
#9Godly_GoofPosted 7/17/2013 3:43:59 PM
I'm 23 now, I started gaming when I was 2 years old (litterally. not an exaggeration lol) and although my gaming time has declined DRASTICALLY since in working a 6-7 day a week full time job and usually 10-14 hour days. But I doubt I'll ever stop. Especially as long as my wife stays obsessed with gaming as she has been lol.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#10LikeTheSaltPosted 7/17/2013 3:52:13 PM
When I'm dead. I'm 35 now and have no plans of stopping. My playing time has decreased over the years with a career, wife, kid, and all that goes along with that, but gaming has been my favorite form of entertainment for 30 years now. I don't see that changing.
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." Jimi Hendrix