This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In your most honest answer,how old do you think you'll stop gaming?

#261grendelnargentPosted 7/18/2013 1:28:10 PM
when I die
#262GamerCzarPosted 7/18/2013 1:35:01 PM
gamedude00000 posted...
Well, alzheimers runs in one side of my family and usually kicks in in the early 70s from the trend of things. So I'll say whenever it gets bad enough I have no idea who I am or who anyone else is, or just whenever I die.

Coconut oil my friend. Eat lots of coconut oil.
---
GamerCzar: Proud Communist
#263ukloukloiyPosted 7/18/2013 1:46:07 PM
Im 27.. i have a lot of games but dont play them like in the time i was 20. I have an important job that takes a lot of time, a girlfriend and sometimes just have to lay down and rest after 8 hours of looking into a computer screen. I think ill play games for a long time but dont know what happens when ill finalyy get kids. A lot of responsibilty and gaming is like a hobby..and hobbies tend to end.
---
Naked General for special things,.....Unity In Nudity
PSN: Czlapaj
#264DesentSixPosted 7/18/2013 2:05:03 PM
Probably pretty soon, the industry is falling apart. Games lack the same 'spice' that attracted me to them when I was younger. Everyone wants to make the same game that attracts to the masses so that they can get rich; nobody wants to make the gems that made gaming special in the first place to me.

Gaming is going to become so bland and mainstream like everything else the masses like; not that I'm some stupid hipster that has any major conflicts about mainstream it just isn't very appealing to play something made for the typical mongoloid that is what I would call a mainstream consumer that buys this garbage and thinks it's the best gaming EVER.

tldr gaming dum
---
mh protip vet
#265americanista458Posted 7/18/2013 2:13:58 PM
well I'm 22 and I don't really plan on quitting anytime soon I like playing games and they relax me why should I stop doing what I love? sure there are other things I could be doing beside gaming but I it's something that relaxes me more than ever so I don't think I'll stop lol.
---
PSN:aguilasforlife
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/aguilasforlife
#266MyAura717Posted 7/18/2013 2:19:32 PM(edited)
In all honesty I don't think ever,or atleast until I'm bed ridden and want to sleep all day. Maybe when it becomes a gimmick or they never put out good games again. Which is possible.
---
Convert To Buddenism now
#267SlyHobbesPosted 7/18/2013 2:16:42 PM
I'm 14 now, and as saw as I can see into the foreseeable future, when I die. Or develop some disease so I can't move my hands or something.
---
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere PSN: SlyHobbes
#268TheOneYouMissedPosted 7/18/2013 2:26:04 PM
I don't see the point in stopping if it's something you enjoy. I'm 27, I have a wife, 2 jobs, and I workout like crazy every week day. When I can game, it's a relief from the craziness that is my life. It allows me to completely relax and escape some of the hectic stress that normally surrounds me.
---
PSN: TheOneYouMissed
Playing: Grandia 2(PS2) Next up: Wild Arms 2 (Classics)
#269no1oblivionfanPosted 7/18/2013 2:59:50 PM
If I have children or am married. Otherwise, never
---
Steam: An_Orang3e
#270bluedragon619Posted 7/18/2013 3:00:33 PM
I think If I should have a child, that would definitely cut a lot of time out of it, then eventually stop I think depending on income at the time, family and love first
---
Your dead, NOW STAY DEAD