This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One of the main reasons I support used game sales...

#11justchill433Posted 7/18/2013 10:42:08 AM
Lola at all these hypocrites. ”these games suck because they are made by EA but I love them anyways so I'm going to spite the retailer by buying used!!!”. Seriously, EA doesn't make money of each individual sale. I honestly can't stand people that do this. Why not just pirate games instead since it amounts to the same thing anyways. I mean its like boycotting KFC while eating KFC that your friend got you... You just look stupid.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#12RKO_ON_RAWPosted 7/18/2013 10:44:32 AM
Let's say you buy the last used copy of a particular game that a store has. If the store gets more customers that want that game, the store has two options:

1) Wait for more trade-ins and hope that game comes in OR
2) Order more new copies of said game

So effectively, whether you buy used or new, you're still supporting the company.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64275451 - Skyrim Level 81 Guide
#13SinfullyvannilaPosted 7/18/2013 11:02:33 AM(edited)
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
Let's say you buy the last used copy of a particular game that a store has. If the store gets more customers that want that game, the store has two options:

1) Wait for more trade-ins and hope that game comes in OR
2) Order more new copies of said game

So effectively, whether you buy used or new, you're still supporting the company.

Don't bother explaining it. Most people who believe that used sales have a large impact on the developers refuse to understand how the retail system works and how a secondary market works.
---
Also, Chess is a game of skill much like all gameplay only video games. So it is pretty mindless if you think about it.-mtjormitch