This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Going to play RE4 HD (PSN) later today. Anything I should know?

#21RKO_ON_RAW(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 4:13:14 PM
boring_name posted...
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
Ok after playing for a little bit, I don't have a good impression of the game.

The camera angle + control scheme is a little bit disorienting. I wish the camera wasn't zoomed in so much.

I do sort of see why people like this better than RE5. In RE5 you're playing with a sidekick (Sheva) and you feel pretty unstoppable at times (especially once you unlock infinite ammo for a weapon).

In this game, you feel pretty vulnerable and the setting has a more 'scary' feel to it. Probably won't play it again soon though as the camera angle sort of causes a bit too much eye strain for me.

Well to be fair the game is pretty old now.

Yeah I know. I just wanted to give it a shot since it had been a while since I last played it. I already had it on my download list so I figured I'd try it again.

Perhaps I'll play it again sometime.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64275451 - Skyrim Level 81 Guide
#22J SasakiPosted 7/18/2013 8:54:06 PM
The merchant will sell you upraded weapons with full ammo. So use up your ammo for a gun, updgrade it, and get full ammo in the gun. Useful for things like magnums and shotguns when you know you're running low.
#23CyborgTwentyPosted 7/19/2013 12:15:58 AM
J Sasaki posted...
The merchant will sell you upraded weapons with full ammo. So use up your ammo for a gun, updgrade it, and get full ammo in the gun. Useful for things like magnums and shotguns when you know you're running low.

10 playthroughs and i didn't know that!
#24Impaired MedicPosted 7/19/2013 5:40:16 AM
You should know that it's the game that started the corruption of the RE series.
---
#xboxdone