This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The new Strider game looks like a iOS or Android game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The new Strider game looks like a iOS or Android game

User Info: SockNight

SockNight
3 years ago#1
agree? It seems like you're just running foward slashing stuff like a dash game.

User Info: spectermaster14

spectermaster14
3 years ago#2
Have you ever played Strider?

User Info: Mad_Cauliflower

Mad_Cauliflower
3 years ago#3
this is why newer gamers are annoying
<-<- Proud Graphics Whore ->->

SockNight
3 years ago#4
newer gamers? I've been gaming since 5 (go back to cod kid) and it looks like just running forward and slashing, I've seen the Strider on PS1 and it doesn't seem like a tablet game.

User Info: spectermaster14

spectermaster14
3 years ago#5
Strider 2 (the PS1 game in question) is more about running forward and slashing than the new one, new one's a Metroid style situation. You should probably actually play the games rather than just looking, they've always been simple. Great fun, too.

SockNight
3 years ago#6
spectermaster14 posted...
Strider 2 (the PS1 game in question) is more about running forward and slashing than the new one, new one's a Metroid style situation. You should probably actually play the games rather than just looking, they've always been simple. Great fun, too.

Well that's not going to happen for months.

User Info: Mad_Cauliflower

Mad_Cauliflower
3 years ago#7
SockNight posted...
newer gamers? I've been gaming since 5 (go back to cod kid) and it looks like just running forward and slashing, I've seen the Strider on PS1 and it doesn't seem like a tablet game.

what does CoD have to do with you saying that a game that has always been running forward and slashing, primarily, is now a negative thing.

And you've seen strider on PS1? I played it in the arcades.

Don't call me a kid
<-<- Proud Graphics Whore ->->

User Info: AnonUnknown

AnonUnknown
3 years ago#8
Mad_Cauliflower posted...
SockNight posted...

what does CoD have to do with you saying that a game that has always been running forward and slashing, primarily, is now a negative thing.

Don't call me a kid

Saying "go play CoD" is the new way to say "go to hell" when someone has no more arguments.

User Info: jammies

jammies
3 years ago#9
TC's face looks like a text adventure game.
Agree?
Now I want to run forward and slash things.
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx

User Info: John_Hawkwood

John_Hawkwood
3 years ago#10
Mad_Cauliflower posted...
SockNight posted...

Don't call me a kid

Amen brother. I was just thinking about my first experience with Strider, and it was at the arcade as well. I was 15, lol. My first import ever was a port of Strider the very next year for the Mega Drive. Good times, good times.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The new Strider game looks like a iOS or Android game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived