This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

when was the last time a game frozed on your ps3?

#1lebronwadeboshPosted 7/19/2013 4:03:54 AM
and what game was it?

red dead redemptionn for me .. just yesterday.
#2Brocken_JrPosted 7/19/2013 4:04:56 AM
probably doest count, but home. a month ago. god that thing sucks, i deleted it after it froze n shutdown my ps3
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHqWbfwcByI
psnprofiles.com/SHINOBI_3
#3jammiesPosted 7/19/2013 4:08:54 AM
I don't think a game has ever frozed on me.

---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#4Merc123Posted 7/19/2013 4:09:36 AM
American Mcgee's Alice. God that game froze or bugged out so many times...though that game was just a bad port.

I can't recall the last time my PS3 froze before that honestly.
#5LeJonGriffPosted 7/19/2013 4:11:38 AM
Only thing that ever froze on me was the internet browser. I don't know why I continue to make the mistake of using it again even though I know it will freeze.
---
I finally got my hands on Gundam Breaker... That game bent me over and violated the hell out of me. Cost me nearly $100... No regrets here.
#6bigtiggie23Posted 7/19/2013 4:12:20 AM
Fallout New Vegas during the Old World Blues DLC

Probably not the fault of my system.
---
There's a time to laugh, there's a time to cry.
There's a time to live, and there's a time to JUICE!
#7AnonUnknownPosted 7/19/2013 4:18:21 AM(edited)
4 or 5 days ago, Most Wanted. It's totally the game's fault because it's known for freezing. I got a rare license plate for multiplayer and my savegame had a rollback... i lost it and other progress made a couple of hours before <_<" i managed to redo everything though.
#8punisher1Posted 7/19/2013 4:21:57 AM
lebronwadebosh posted...
and what game was it?

red dead redemptionn for me .. just yesterday.

Fallout:New Vegas. Man I hate bethesda or any game they kind of touch. They are always filled with problems. I honestly could not beat that game because it had slow downs, freeze up, and complete crashes every 2 minutes half way through the game..
---
Never become desperate enough to trust the untrustworthy. Star War:The Clone Wars
#9LGCulganPosted 7/19/2013 4:29:26 AM
Mass Effect 3 The last time I played it about a week ago. Just going by the frequency of the freezes I'd think it was a Bethesda game if I didn't know better.
---
All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others. - Douglas Adams
#10servb0tsPosted 7/19/2013 4:43:30 AM
internet +music 20% freezes lol.

last game probably Dynasty Warrior Gundam 3 lol. killing more robots than FPS couldn't catch up lol.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P MML3
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Arcanist/Summoner/Scholar