This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FFXIV Open Beta - Registration is required!

#1_Shikoba_Posted 7/19/2013 11:22:20 AM
For anyone wanting to participate in the FFXIV Open beta that's coming up you need to make sure you send in a beta application if you haven't already to participate in phase 4:

News:
http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/index.html

Beta application link is in that link as well!

I imagine everyone will get invited, but they need registration codes to play. Just passing along the information for anyone who is interested.
---
everything you do is a balloon
PSN: Bad_Brains
#2TheLastShoePosted 7/19/2013 12:02:53 PM
Thanks that's cool
---
Go Lakers!!!
Playing Majora's Mask, Peace Walker
#3Bloodlines1191Posted 7/19/2013 12:13:27 PM
Done!
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#4_Shikoba_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 1:17:19 PM
Glad it helped a few people at least lol. Kind of came out of nowhere today since I assume we all thought it would just be a download. But that's not the case. Hopefully people that are interested see before the last day.
---
#5Ghost_BeastPosted 7/19/2013 1:40:07 PM
So, those who have already played the beta, automatically have access to Phase 4 then I take it?
---
// ROBOTS & S***! //
FPS and interactive movies, ain't nobody got time fo dat
#6_Shikoba_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 1:45:45 PM
Ghost_Beast posted...
So, those who have already played the beta, automatically have access to Phase 4 then I take it?

Yeah, you should be all set. It's mainly for people who want to play and have not sent in an application yet. I think the general idea was that open beta would be a free download for everyone, but looks like that is not the case. Everyone that wants to be in open beta can sign up and get in though. They just have to make sure they sign up.
---
#7jon davisPosted 7/19/2013 3:42:39 PM
Is this US only? I dont see an option to select UK as my country.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#8Bloodlines1191Posted 7/19/2013 7:46:11 PM
My E-Mail says something about answering an application. I can't just reply to it normally?
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#9servb0tsPosted 7/19/2013 9:03:38 PM
if you played Beta 1-3 automatically locked into phase 4 lol.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P MML3
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Arcanist/Summoner/Scholar
#10_Shikoba_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 10:50:28 PM(edited)
Gonna give this a slight bump! Tomorrow (7/22) is the last day to submit an application for those interested and have not already been in beta and need to apply.

jon davis posted...
Is this US only? I dont see an option to select UK as my country.

Not too sure. I tried to look around but didn't find an answer. Sorry, I'm not sure what the deal is with that.

EDIT: I found the solution. In the top right of the beta application/lodstone site, click on the UK flag. That should change your application to allow you to pick your country of residence!
---