This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looks like we are gonna get a sequel to Tomb Raider

#21antoinejonesPosted 7/20/2013 11:20:10 PM
umm i dont see where that says were getting a GAMe sequel just a sequel in comic form
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#22Zora_PrincePosted 7/20/2013 11:23:40 PM
I'm cautiously hopeful that they'll bring back more classic elements, like more puzzles, more platforming, more traps, and more Tomb Raider.
---
We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.
#23DarkSymbiotePosted 7/20/2013 11:37:48 PM
antoinejones posted...
umm i dont see where that says were getting a GAMe sequel just a sequel in comic form

They said that before.
---
My The Last of Us Review:
gamefaqs.com/ps3/652686-the-last-of-us/reviews/review-154646
#24Jon_GodPosted 7/21/2013 1:06:07 AM
"yay?"

I just hope they can pull it together better than the first.

Less loose combat, and more decent puzzles.
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#25darkness1018Posted 7/21/2013 1:22:19 AM
Mad_Cauliflower posted...
Good news for the Tomb Raider fans. Can't wait to see what they come out with

^ This. While i liked the older TR games, none of there are anywhere near as good as the reboot. I hope this series continues the new direction and gets more popular as it goes.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
Systems I own: PS3, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, Dreamcast, 3DS XL, Wii U
#26StarBladeEdgePosted 7/21/2013 1:51:10 AM
Ghost_Beast posted...
Mad_Cauliflower posted...
Good news for the Tomb Raider fans.

No it isn't. The reboot has nothing to do with Tomb Raider, and Tomb Raider fans know that the reboot is an abomination (very much the same way with Donte and Donte may Cry). (imo)

tomb raider was great , better than every of the old ****** tr games.

the new tomb raider cleaned it's ass with every uncharted or last of us game, too.

FACT !

and the new dmc cry wasn't any better or worse than the old games , too.

stop whining and living in the past everyone! y'all whiners annoy the hell out of me.

gamer wusses.
---
WiiU>>PS3/PS4>>>>>>>>>That's it. Every stupid post get's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI
#27Zack_Attackv1Posted 7/21/2013 1:56:24 AM
F*** yeah Lara!

Girl power, babeh!
---
\V/ e n u s i a n Empowerment!
http://i.imgur.com/lLp95sF.jpg http://i.imgur.com/aIiEv42.jpg
#28glyde69Posted 7/21/2013 3:53:15 AM
Nice. I enjoyed the reboot quite a bit. As others have said, toss in some more complicated tombs and puzzles into the mix and I'll be happy with the result.
---
Gamer Tag: Wally Digital PSN name: Wally Digital Wii Code:2550-7930-3602-5785
#29brolynickPosted 7/21/2013 4:50:29 AM
Ghost_Beast posted...
TheTenth10 posted...
a shooter with drama

this

Tomb Raider is now generic chunky junk (in my opinion). Now there's hardly anything that sets this apart from the other games.

You just recently made a list where you either said a game was a game or an interactive movie. At Tomb Raider you said you didn't really know because you hadn't played it yet. So please do not give your opinion on something you haven't played yet, thank you.
---
Chris Jericho is better than God.
#30godslayer61Posted 7/21/2013 4:50:31 AM
Fray_Maken posted...
DeliFlatChest posted...
Didn't squeenix say it "Failed" ?

It did, in the sense it didn't even break even.

ya well it is there own fault more than half of the money used in making games does not even go into the games , goes to other stuff these companies should not waste 20 mill to make a game and then complain if it pulls in 18 mill . Back in the day it was better you paid the workers and that was that but know with the internet and a billon different magazines they want there product everywere. So they pay insane amount of money for tomb raider partys .I remember the one before the game came out in Vancouver it was stupid they treated it like it was a dinner party for the president of states it was nuts and i am sure most people there were already going to buy it. Plus it's tombraider they could of got away with a full black page that said lara croft coming soon and people would still buy it , not waste money on garbage.
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-0361-6138-6925