This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looks like Ca$hcom is trying to break a new record

#131FoolMeNeverPosted 7/23/2013 2:56:14 PM
There's hundreds of moves to memorize and each character has their own moves to memorize, so it's not casual at all.

Sorry, troll.

Right, it's not casual. That's why they have a block button, (removes crossups, because casuals can't deal with them.) and their motions are so easy a baby could do them.
#132CammyApplePosted 7/23/2013 3:10:00 PM
Anyone that uses "casual" as an insult really needs to get out and touch a boob. The social skills of the internet generation are terrible. Good thing they won't be able to procreate.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#133the36thchamberPosted 7/23/2013 3:40:06 PM
outside looking in it looks bad but up until now all of there sf4 updates have been awesome and well worth it and people who like sf4 cant get enough. ive bought every version as soon as it dropped and played the game longer than games with 3 sequels but this ultra update is the first one thats just bad and lazy all around.

ultra is the first time i would say they milked sf4
---
Gamefaqs. Its never seen the sun...and neither have some of its users.
PSN/GT- xNinjaScrollx
#134NaturalCalamityPosted 7/23/2013 4:18:45 PM
Ghost_Beast posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
@Ghost_Beast

If you hate Street Fighter then your opinion on Capcom's practices towards it are moot. It pretty much comes down to you ignorantly believing that Capcom shouldn't release all these expansion because it's milking. That they shouldn't be listening to their community, because you don't care for the game. What your saying is that the alternatives -- stop supporting the series and let it die or keeping making sequel after sequel -- would be more beneficial to the series?

"Milking" is an idiotic term invented by selfish fanboys who basically don't like that games they don't care for are getting better support than the ones they do like.

You said you like MK9. Do you know what's currently going on within it's community? They're petitioning for support. Support they wish they had and support that SSFIV is rightfully getting. UMvC3's community are also currently rallying to try and get more support.

What's wrong with any game getting more content? Those who want it ca buy it. Those who don't want it can skip it. Everybody wins. There's no need to deny others the enjoyment of something you don't enjoy.

NO. My opinions on Capcom are not moot. Rereleasing the same exact game over and over, like Clone of Duty is milking. There's nothing else to it.

Way to ignore his entire post.
---
I am a God, so hurry up with my damn massage. In a french ass restaurant, hurry up with my damn croissants!
#135violentdissmayPosted 7/23/2013 4:27:40 PM
Ok ok ok, I will admit I did not read the entire topic but, Cas$com, Capsheep? The preferred insult is Crapcom
---
Up with this I will not put! - Bernard Black
#136violentdissmayPosted 7/23/2013 4:28:58 PM
Ok ok ok, I will admit I did not read the entire topic but Ca$com? Capsheep? The preferred insult is Crapcom
---
Up with this I will not put! - Bernard Black
#137ace_spades111Posted 7/23/2013 4:34:07 PM
^ Good job duping a lame comment. twice the fail
#138jrr18Posted 7/23/2013 4:47:00 PM
no there low point for street fighter was still street fighter the movie the game. I mean who makes a movie video game for a movie based on a game?
---
Life+universe+everything=42
PSN jrr101
#139ace_spades111Posted 7/23/2013 5:33:46 PM
jrr18 posted...
no there low point for street fighter was still street fighter the movie the game. I mean who makes a movie video game for a movie based on a game?

just trying to wrapping my head around that is mind f***ing me
#140TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 8:07:20 AM
CammyApple posted...
Anyone that uses "casual" as an insult really needs to get out and touch a boob. The social skills of the internet generation are terrible. Good thing they won't be able to procreate.

LMFAO
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D