This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do PS3 fans here respect other peoples tastes in games and opinions?

#41este914Posted 7/23/2013 8:52:04 AM
Topic title question and poll question are not the same, leading me to have a different answer for each

"Do PS3 fans here respect other peoples tastes in games and opinions?"
-Generally speaking around here.... No.

"Do you respect other peoples tastes and opinions in games?"
-I'd like to think that I do. But the only thing that bothers me is when fanboys get so defensive about their coveted systems/games.
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
#42TerotrousPosted 7/23/2013 8:55:56 AM
Sometimes is the only correct answer. The amount of respect you deserve is a direct correlation of how informed your opinion is. Someone who can recommend great games that few know about gets lots of respect. Someone who posts stupid things like "all Japanese games are for perverts" gets none.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Yume Penguin Monogatari"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#43BigKahn_14Posted 7/23/2013 5:14:41 PM
Ghost_Beast posted...
most people have bad taste. if someone likes something like DmC or Final Fantasy XIII then they deserve disrespect.

Final Fantasy fans are hurt that Final Fantasy is ruined, so those who support FF being ruined for true fans deserve the utmost disrespect. Same with DmC. Same with Splinter Cell. Same for those who prefer bad games over good games.

If you like interactive movies and FPS, then you support the destruction of the video game industry, so you deserve a lot of disrespect if so. You ruin video games for true gamers, it makes you a troll.

This is the only correct answer.
---
I will never go away. I will always be on top of my game and be alive.-
Tony Vito
#44Battleship_GrayPosted 7/23/2013 5:34:03 PM
I don't bash games, consoles or people that like games that I don't. I might question someone who hates a game I like but I try to do so reasonably. Their responses dictate the tone of the conversation from that point.
---
http://e-carpenter.tumblr.com/
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#45NaturalCalamityPosted 7/23/2013 5:56:09 PM
Ghost_Beast posted...
most people have bad taste. if someone likes something like DmC or Final Fantasy XIII then they deserve disrespect.

Final Fantasy fans are hurt that Final Fantasy is ruined, so those who support FF being ruined for true fans deserve the utmost disrespect. Same with DmC. Same with Splinter Cell. Same for those who prefer bad games over good games.

If you like interactive movies and FPS, then you support the destruction of the video game industry, so you deserve a lot of disrespect if so. You ruin video games for true gamers, it makes you a troll.

A person like you who takes gaming way too seriously, getting mad over the internet, disrespecting other people's opinions don't deserve respect at all. Go away.
---
I am a God, so hurry up with my damn massage. In a french ass restaurant, hurry up with my damn croissants!