This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When do you think The Last of Us will drop in price?

#1kaonohiokalaPosted 7/23/2013 4:24:21 PM
I really wanna get it, but currently have my hands full with other games.

When do you anticipate the price drop will happen? I'm not too up to date on how game prices move.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#2SSTrunks1138Posted 7/23/2013 4:30:02 PM
Might be awhile. A month or two at least.

I like EA games though, they get $20 knocked off within a month mostly. Lets me spend $40 on new games.

Since this is selling really well, I don't know.
---
PSN: SSTrunks1138
#3abnergoinbigPosted 7/23/2013 4:32:07 PM
For a while. The game is selling extremely well and Sony doesn't need to drop the price at this point. Maybe in a couple of months near fall or Black Friday.
#4JahkeemyorkPosted 7/23/2013 4:33:45 PM
abnergoinbig posted...
For a while. The game is selling extremely well and Sony doesn't need to drop the price at this point. Maybe in a couple of months near fall or Black Friday.

^ This

Luckily Sony's not Nintendo and have games on full price for nearly 2 years before dropping them and work it like a business. When a product isn't thriving anymore, price drop it. Right now it's in the top spot for the 6th consecutive week it won't drop for a month or two.
#5riddlebox89Posted 7/23/2013 4:33:50 PM
I think it'll drop in price when it drops in price.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#6kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 4:35:49 PM
Wow, thanks for the quick replies guys.

I figure I'll just wait for the price drop then. The wait isn't too bad. I still have Ni No Kuni to play (which I got right after it's price dropped too).
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#7dankanefanPosted 7/23/2013 6:24:33 PM
I got it for $50 at my local Frys.
---
Sac City Gamer - http://www.saccitygamer.com
#8twa556Posted 7/23/2013 7:07:35 PM(edited)
Permenant Price drop- Be a while
Temporary sale- Should be $40 any day now from some retailer.
The posters are saying that it will take months to get it for less dont know what there talking about.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnU6oTlInbs&list
Macarena!
#9VarronPosted 7/23/2013 6:58:43 PM
They actually raised the price in places and websites like Amazon Canada. It's like $70 now lmao.
---
PSN: Snippuh
#10kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 7:00:21 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
I think it'll drop in price when it drops in price.

I wonder if this kid got to 1294 karma by making useless posts like this everyday.
---