This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Time and Eternity has brought me back to JRPG on PS3

#1carsaucePosted 7/24/2013 9:14:45 AM
It just feels right to finally play a JRPG again and actually play for hours, grind as well, leveling up, enjoying the story, spending a few mins on buying inventory and equiptment, and it's a pleasure to just enjoy the battle system and knowing that the gameplay is intergrated so well, plus to see animation in this game, even when having a sit down and conversation scene.

To all who read up on reviews, ignore them and try this game out yourself, It's so great to once again play a JRPG that is not FINAL FANTASY or ATELIER or any of those other JRPG's that graced the PS3 but did not come up that great. This game is it! and sure it's not a JRPG for everyone, especially the story or mature content at times, but it still brings back that old nostaligic field to the PS3, and reminds me of a PS2 game.

I could care less if Japan really does not enjoy this game at all , but this game to be here in locally makes me wonder , maybe they wanted to really entertain us on this, and to know this is only exclusively for the PS3 makes 360 owners just want to hate and troll back knowing they don't get to enjoy this game.

That being said, this game is awesome!, JRPG is back!
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#2REMercsChampPosted 7/26/2013 8:27:06 PM
i loled
---
Please understand.
#3xdividebyzeroxPosted 7/26/2013 8:27:40 PM
Lol...
---
Witness of the Red Wedding from Game of Thrones. Excuse me while I go jump off a bridge...
#4Evil_GogetaPosted 7/26/2013 8:28:55 PM
Uh huh........ I see this one is unsalvageable *flips table*
---
PSN: GuiltyPersona Playing: Dragons Crown/Gyakuten Saiban 5 and The Witch and the 100 Trooper
My JoJo/JPN Game based channel: http://bit.ly/15HUBPr
#5ShinXaguraPosted 7/26/2013 8:46:57 PM
I like it. I enjoy growth systems and battle systems. I'm in Chapter 1. I'm leveling grinding just for fun.

Its not the best but, I'm glad that I gave it a chance.
---
My life is Disgaea.
#6ace_spades111Posted 7/26/2013 8:47:17 PM
TC just wanted a JRPG where he could grind no matter how bad the battle system is.....

go buy a mofukin 3DS son and play the only real old school JRPGs this gen oh and a Wii just for Xenoblade... I haven't played it but it seems to be universally agreed that its the best JRPG this gen that plays like a JRPG
#7servb0tsPosted 7/26/2013 8:52:37 PM
Yup Time and Eternity breath of fresh air keep you on yur toes lol.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P MML3
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Arcanist/Summoner/Scholar
#8Rolling_StonedPosted 7/26/2013 9:38:14 PM
By mature content, do you mean panty shots?
---
PSN: Soapy_Stowned
#9LemonKweenstaaaPosted 7/26/2013 9:41:59 PM
That game had possibly the worst story ever in a JRPG, and that's saying something.
---
~President of the Persona 4 Golden board~
#10MarblesbunbunPosted 7/26/2013 9:43:48 PM
Rolling_Stoned posted...
By mature content, do you mean panty shots?

It's all sexual innuendos too, the male lead literally tries to screw every female in the game.
---
Mewtwo_Soul: "You can't trust a smile from Sony, but you'd better watch your back after shaking Microsoft's hand."