This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i loved ff13 and 13-2 and think 15 looks horrible

#11Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 1:56:57 PM
Nobody "grows out of Disney". The whole point of Disney/Pixar movies is that they're family movies, not kids movies.

tsh i dont know about that...i cant see a 27 yearold man watching finding nemo with his elderly parents.
#12jbilly12Posted 7/25/2013 2:00:18 PM
I think i disagree with everything that the TC has said. We might be like evil twins or something, or you're like bizzaro me.
#13PhoenixmgsPosted 7/25/2013 2:09:31 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
i dont want an action rpg hack and slash, get that out of my final fantasy. thats never what ff was about.

FF was about making a battle system that didn't require any strategy and making it turn-based for no other reason than bogging you down in menus for no reason. All the FF games (except Tactics) could easily be an action RPG and keep their same amount of depth. I hope you realize FFXII's battle system (under-the-hood) was exactly the same as FFX's battle system where FFXII showed that with a few if-then-else statements (gambits), any FF game could play itself, that means none of the FF games were very strategic to begin with and never merited their turn-based combat either. With FFXV, it seems the series has finally (pun intended) decided between going for legit strategic turn-based combat or going the real-time action route instead of sticking in some weird middle ground that just doesn't work.
---
"Half of writing history is hiding the truth" - Malcolm Reynolds - Serenity
#14Anarchy612Posted 7/25/2013 2:12:45 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Nobody "grows out of Disney". The whole point of Disney/Pixar movies is that they're family movies, not kids movies.

tsh i dont know about that...i cant see a 27 yearold man watching finding nemo with his elderly parents.

I'm 22 and just finished watching Aladdin.
---
Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything.-Adroc Thurston
PSN: Anarchy612
#15Video_Game_CzarPosted 7/25/2013 2:14:10 PM
Think it looks great...Still wish we would get Type-0...Game looks so freakin' good.
---
@NoSequelForTLOU - Lets Tell ND To Leave The Last of Us Alone!
#16OracleGunnerPosted 7/25/2013 2:19:13 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
Think it looks great...Still wish we would get Type-0...Game looks so freakin' good.

---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#17superbowl54Posted 7/25/2013 2:20:51 PM
fusespliff posted...
Is TC the only one on the internet who doesn't know that XV used to be Versus? You know, the game that was part of his beloved XIII?
And as much as I like XIII-2, I'll take KH's battle system over XIII's any day.

its just my opinion but im surprised kh3 isnt on the wii u, because i think it would do better on a nintendo console than it would a sony platform, because its basically a kids game...i grew out of disney a long time ago.

Read: "I'm in my late teens/early 20's and want to be seen/treated as an adult"

Move to Orlando, and you'll be so sick of Disney that it'll make your head spin. That plus the way they treat their workers like slaves, but that's a story for another day.
---
360: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
The Xbox One is proof that when we vote with our wallets, we can make anything happen!