This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Anime series do u want to see on PS3 and to what Genre?

#61Nirvanas_NoxPosted 7/29/2013 8:21:56 PM
artemis21 posted...
Sword Art Online

i feel this should be mmo only lol
---
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
#62copycat2008Posted 7/29/2013 8:30:48 PM
samurai champloo - unimusha style gameplay.

ghost in the shell - Deus Ex style (of course)

cowboy beboop - multiple story/ending assasins creed type of gameplay, (since they are bounty hunters)
#63MoonlightSwordPosted 7/29/2013 9:55:01 PM
Iampony1 posted...
Jakerific44 posted...
MoonlightSword posted...
Cardcaptor Sakura - Action-RPG/Sandbox

This would actually be really cool.
And I also want some sort of FMA- Open World and Cowboy Bebop- Shooter kind of game.

It could work like RDR
a random event is a card you have to capture.......why isnt that a thing?

thanks, that's a great idea with the random events, maybe you would just see abnormalities in the world as you run around (like getting caught in an area loop or something) and if you have the means you could try and capture the card, you basically have the whole town at your disposal... using various clow magic to access different areas and a bunch of NPCs that are card related quests as well, could even enlist Li to help for certain cards... and of course Tomoyo would provide replays ^_^
---
Subspace is the best game ever - DZA forever
@zzzzzzz[]XX::::::::: KINGS-FIELD.COM ::::::::::>
#64Seifer_usPosted 7/29/2013 10:12:56 PM
Paragon-57 posted...
Bloodlines1191 posted...
Already made on PS2 many years ago.

Yeah, but the topic titles says, "On PS3" ...

Heh, I don't think he realized that Hajime no Ippo has already had several (fantastic) games as well, two of which were released in the U.S. under the name "Victorious Boxers". I'm fond of the GBA one which plays a LOT like Super Punch Out!!

I actually have the second PS2 Gungrave game signed by Yasuhiro Nightow and producer Toru Kubo because I was there for the Japanese launch of the game in 2004.

For what I want made, I personally still want that Trigun game that was in the works at Sega before it morphed into Gungrave. I think it'd be a great straight-forward action game with some unique mechanics (i.e. no killing). I'd also like to echo the requests for a Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) game, which I'd also like as a straight-forward action game. Ideally, both games would be developed by Platinum. I was quite impressed with the gameplay in Metal Gear Rising (just fix the camera and stupid plot), so I think they could come up with innovative ideas to make those two games work.
---
Official Noctis of the Kingdom Hearts III Board
PSN ID: Shawnji Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji