This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Capcom is at it again with Capcom Essentials

#21Raven_CyarmPosted 7/30/2013 2:58:54 AM
DarknessXSeeker posted...
Well at least they included a real Devil May Cry game.

It has Devil May Cry in the title, therefore it's a real DMC game. Get over it, hater.
---
Buying games for trophies or achievements is saying "Hey, meaningless virtual trinkets are worth more than real money to me."
#22qwertyMrJINXPosted 7/30/2013 3:09:19 AM
That's not so bad. Little random, but not bad.
---
"You don't need a knife to kill a game maker. Just call it crap." - Piros
#23CrimsonGear80Posted 7/30/2013 3:41:29 AM(edited)
or the part where I bad mouth it and get all upset. I'll wait.

OK:

Saying that DmC is better means that you prefer the series for vastly different reasons than most DMC fans, as the combat in DMC 4 is vastly superior to that found in DmC.

Sounds like your telling him instead of disagreeing with him. Usually people who get very upset over an opinion start telling people what they should be thinking instead of just simply disagreeing. you should word things less aggressively if you don't want to be misinterpreted.

Also "for vastly different reasons than most DMC fans" is supposed to mean what exactly? I'm a DMC fan and I have no idea what you mean.
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#24jammitinPosted 7/30/2013 3:43:58 AM
What's with the hate? We might as well hate on this then.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/rockstar-games-collection-edition-1/106213
---
Next game Saint's Row IV.
#25slymshadyPosted 7/30/2013 4:07:31 AM
Day 1 buy if it had resudent evil 4 HD
#26656stoogePosted 7/30/2013 4:51:35 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
or the part where I bad mouth it and get all upset. I'll wait.

OK:

Saying that DmC is better means that you prefer the series for vastly different reasons than most DMC fans, as the combat in DMC 4 is vastly superior to that found in DmC.

Sounds like your telling him instead of disagreeing with him. Usually people who get very upset over an opinion start telling people what they should be thinking instead of just simply disagreeing. you should word things less aggressively if you don't want to be misinterpreted.

Also "for vastly different reasons than most DMC fans" is supposed to mean what exactly? I'm a DMC fan and I have no idea what you mean.

Go home Crimson. You're schtick is getting old.
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#27Valkenhayn1Posted 7/30/2013 6:20:47 AM
And in the end both of you dont know the difference between Your and You're.

huh.

btw DMC4 is WAY better than DmC. F*** DmC.
---
You can never trust anyone who spells with dollar signs in their license plates.
#28GamenamebullyPosted 7/30/2013 6:30:37 AM
Of course people are gonna be big babies over this.

For that many games at 60 dollars, it's kind of a good deal.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#29ScarletSpidey1Posted 7/30/2013 7:04:51 AM(edited)
Xx_King_Beef_xX posted...
Nice little touch putting SSFIV in there instead of SSFIV: Arcade Edition, so if they want the Ultra or Arcade content they can't just download it off PSN.

I see that you don't even know what you are talking about. AE is a $15 piece of DLC for SSF4. Same thing for when Ultra comes out. You can just purchase Ultra for $15, when its released, and get the DLC characters from AE for free with it.

So let me break this down easy for you. Disc SSF4>Purchase Ultra $15 DLC>Have access to all 44 characters(including Oni/E.Ryu/Yun/Yang from AE).

[Edit] Here is the Capcom Panel at EVO2013 talking about the many ways one person can obtain Ultra SF4. Currently there are 3 ways, one of them being like how I explained above:
http://youtu.be/hMBmje89Yw0?t=4m32s

---
The Official Hero for Hire, Luke Cage. The Power Man of GameFaqs
#30tigerex777Posted 7/30/2013 7:06:00 AM
If the collection was

SSF4:Arcade Edition
RE4:HD
DMC3:HD
Dead Rising 1
Megaman 10

I would buy it so fast my CC would not know what just happened
---
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 460 SLI @ 800/2000 / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Acer 22 1680x1050 / Windows 7 64