This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thoughts about the BioShock: Infinite Story DLC

#11jubjub360Posted 7/31/2013 11:56:18 AM
Metalsonic66 posted...
We've already seen pretty much all of Columbia, whereas we haven't seen Rapture before the fall. However, the most exciting thing for me is how they're going to explain Booker and Elizabeth being in Rapture and not being 80 and 60 years old, respectively.

Well if you played and finished the story, you'd know why.
---
Remember, an idea can't be bad for an industry unless most companies decide to participate or use an idea that is bad.
#12Metalsonic66Posted 7/31/2013 11:58:42 AM
jubjub360 posted...
Metalsonic66 posted...
We've already seen pretty much all of Columbia, whereas we haven't seen Rapture before the fall. However, the most exciting thing for me is how they're going to explain Booker and Elizabeth being in Rapture and not being 80 and 60 years old, respectively.

I did, and that's why I don't know why.
---
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.
#13JM_3711Posted 7/31/2013 12:02:28 PM
I'm glad they went back to Rapture, now we can see how it was before the fall.

Also I think the reason Booker and Elizabeth aren't old is because of there being multiple universes .
#14Metalsonic66Posted 7/31/2013 12:13:38 PM
JM_3711 posted...

Also I think the reason Booker and Elizabeth aren't old is because of there being multiple universes .

That's not really a spoiler...
---
Big bombs go kabang.
#15JM_3711Posted 7/31/2013 12:16:07 PM
Metalsonic66 posted...
JM_3711 posted...

That's not really a spoiler...

Some people might consider that a spoiler considering that it is a central plot point but it doesn't really get fully explained until the end.
#16jubjub360Posted 7/31/2013 12:16:48 PM
Metalsonic66 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Metalsonic66 posted...

I did, and that's why I don't know why.

You finished it but that's the reason you don't know why? How does that even begin to make sense?
---
Remember, an idea can't be bad for an industry unless most companies decide to participate or use an idea that is bad.
#17Dark_EpathyPosted 7/31/2013 12:20:13 PM
To an extent, I agree it's disappointing. Columbia was severely under-used in Infinite; it probably should have been the main attraction, and it instead became a side-note. Now you have Rapture coming back on to the scene, and it feels like Columbia is just getting thrown away.

That said, the DLC looks very, very interesting. I hope it ties into the ending somehow and isn't just alternate Booker and Elizabeth for the sake of it.
---
"We are the greater good." -- Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead
#18Metalsonic66Posted 7/31/2013 5:06:21 PM
You finished it but that's the reason you don't know why? How does that even begin to make sense?

Because when Elizabeth drowns Booker at the end of the game, it implies that every version of Booker who attended the baptism are gone. So even though there's a stinger at the end of the credits implying there's another Booker out there, and he may or may not still have a baby, it still makes it strange if the Elizabeth in Rapture still has her powers. Since her powers were supposed to be a product of being caught between the two dimensions. It's just confusing, and I want to know how they're going to explain it in the DLC.
---
Big bombs go kabang.
#19DiaperDandeePosted 7/31/2013 5:19:34 PM
Kind of disappointed at first but it looks like it could be great. Plus at least there is some there is some DLC for Columbia, and in the end it will probably have the most replayability out of the three.
---
Playing: The Last of Us, BioShock: Infinite, Skyrim: Legendary Edition
Want: Metal Gear Solid 5, Grand Theft Auto 5