This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA Online...*yes another thread*

#1carsaucePosted 8/15/2013 11:03:36 AM
It's like Red Dead Redemption but only much much bigger, I can't wait to just cruise to the mountains and jump off a cliff, as a girl and parachute to the waters and then just go deep sea diving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1ykcBOJrE_w

Seriously...I can't breathe
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#2ill-thoughtsPosted 8/15/2013 11:06:43 AM
i think because its SO MUCH like Red Dead, i wont really appreciate it like i should.....and i love SR3 so much, ill constantly be comparing its level of online fun to That Game. i think itll be a decent experience.....but i would have MUCH MORE ENJOYED THESE ACTIVITIES IN LAS VENTURAS.
#3carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 11:20:15 AM
ill-thoughts posted...
i think because its SO MUCH like Red Dead, i wont really appreciate it like i should.....and i love SR3 so much, ill constantly be comparing its level of online fun to That Game. i think itll be a decent experience.....but i would have MUCH MORE ENJOYED THESE ACTIVITIES IN LAS VENTURAS.

But it's so much better and a step up from GTA 4, its not just driving around and shooting up the place or shooting down others, there so much more, it's like Playstation home, but GTA style.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#4ill-thoughtsPosted 8/15/2013 3:19:18 PM
lol if i want Playstation Home, ill play Playstation Home. i dont care about arm wrestling, playing tennis, inviting people to my apartment (even tho everyone has an apartment??), how some c*nt dresses his character or whatever....Gameplay wise, GTA5 will play like Red Dead: youll rob a couple of stores, take out some enemy locations and in a couple of days, be bored and just freeroam all day. ill probably spend the majority of my time in the single player.

unless theres Bowling though, i do like Bowling....and playing chess.....oh wait, you can already do those things in PLAYSTATION HOME :D
#5Chipmunk_SniperPosted 8/15/2013 3:29:43 PM
ill-thoughts posted...
lol if i want Playstation Home, ill play Playstation Home. i dont care about arm wrestling, playing tennis, inviting people to my apartment (even tho everyone has an apartment??), how some c*nt dresses his character or whatever....Gameplay wise, GTA5 will play like Red Dead: youll rob a couple of stores, take out some enemy locations and in a couple of days, be bored and just freeroam all day. ill probably spend the majority of my time in the single player.

unless theres Bowling though, i do like Bowling....and playing chess.....oh wait, you can already do those things in PLAYSTATION HOME :D

Don't act like PS@Home is great, it's rarely fun to mess around in, with GTA's experience now you can go to that c*nts apartment and kill him cold if he trolls you (oh how many times I wish I could've killed people on home), and saying GTA5 will play like RDR is kind of ignorant since the gun-play will feel more like MaxPayne3, and RDR (not saying it's not fun) doesn't have as much to do as GTAV is now offering.
---
PSN- ReVeR_364
I like shooting at stuff
#6Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 8/15/2013 7:15:18 PM
as a Rank 10 hardcore online GTA IV player. I need a return of Cops & Crooks. I'm braced for it's disappearance from online modes and just the usual TDM, DM, Free Mode, but there are always still full 16 player matches of Cop&Crooks even right now I"m in one as I write this.
#7ill-thoughtsPosted 8/16/2013 10:15:55 PM
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
as a Rank 10 hardcore online GTA IV player. I need a return of Cops & Crooks. I'm braced for it's disappearance from online modes and just the usual TDM, DM, Free Mode, but there are always still full 16 player matches of Cop&Crooks even right now I"m in one as I write this.

ill co-sign that....or atleast some sort of Last Man Standing vs mode like it.