This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA Online...*yes another thread*

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. GTA Online...*yes another thread*
3 years ago#1
It's like Red Dead Redemption but only much much bigger, I can't wait to just cruise to the mountains and jump off a cliff, as a girl and parachute to the waters and then just go deep sea diving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1ykcBOJrE_w

Seriously...I can't breathe
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
3 years ago#2
i think because its SO MUCH like Red Dead, i wont really appreciate it like i should.....and i love SR3 so much, ill constantly be comparing its level of online fun to That Game. i think itll be a decent experience.....but i would have MUCH MORE ENJOYED THESE ACTIVITIES IN LAS VENTURAS.
3 years ago#3
ill-thoughts posted...
i think because its SO MUCH like Red Dead, i wont really appreciate it like i should.....and i love SR3 so much, ill constantly be comparing its level of online fun to That Game. i think itll be a decent experience.....but i would have MUCH MORE ENJOYED THESE ACTIVITIES IN LAS VENTURAS.

But it's so much better and a step up from GTA 4, its not just driving around and shooting up the place or shooting down others, there so much more, it's like Playstation home, but GTA style.
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
3 years ago#4
lol if i want Playstation Home, ill play Playstation Home. i dont care about arm wrestling, playing tennis, inviting people to my apartment (even tho everyone has an apartment??), how some c*nt dresses his character or whatever....Gameplay wise, GTA5 will play like Red Dead: youll rob a couple of stores, take out some enemy locations and in a couple of days, be bored and just freeroam all day. ill probably spend the majority of my time in the single player.

unless theres Bowling though, i do like Bowling....and playing chess.....oh wait, you can already do those things in PLAYSTATION HOME :D
3 years ago#5
ill-thoughts posted...
lol if i want Playstation Home, ill play Playstation Home. i dont care about arm wrestling, playing tennis, inviting people to my apartment (even tho everyone has an apartment??), how some c*nt dresses his character or whatever....Gameplay wise, GTA5 will play like Red Dead: youll rob a couple of stores, take out some enemy locations and in a couple of days, be bored and just freeroam all day. ill probably spend the majority of my time in the single player.

unless theres Bowling though, i do like Bowling....and playing chess.....oh wait, you can already do those things in PLAYSTATION HOME :D

Don't act like PS@Home is great, it's rarely fun to mess around in, with GTA's experience now you can go to that c*nts apartment and kill him cold if he trolls you (oh how many times I wish I could've killed people on home), and saying GTA5 will play like RDR is kind of ignorant since the gun-play will feel more like MaxPayne3, and RDR (not saying it's not fun) doesn't have as much to do as GTAV is now offering.
PSN- ReVeR_364
I like shooting at stuff
3 years ago#6
as a Rank 10 hardcore online GTA IV player. I need a return of Cops & Crooks. I'm braced for it's disappearance from online modes and just the usual TDM, DM, Free Mode, but there are always still full 16 player matches of Cop&Crooks even right now I"m in one as I write this.
3 years ago#7
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
as a Rank 10 hardcore online GTA IV player. I need a return of Cops & Crooks. I'm braced for it's disappearance from online modes and just the usual TDM, DM, Free Mode, but there are always still full 16 player matches of Cop&Crooks even right now I"m in one as I write this.

ill co-sign that....or atleast some sort of Last Man Standing vs mode like it.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. GTA Online...*yes another thread*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived