This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone buy any games today or recently?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anyone buy any games today or recently?
2 years ago#21
I got ToX and DC last week. I'll be getting SR4 when it comes out and already have FFXIV:ARR preordered and will prolly get PDF when it comes out, already imported it and platinumed it but still would get it again :3
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
2 years ago#22
Done with Witch and the 100 Soldiers so may trade it in for something. Not sure on what yet though!
PSN: GuiltyPersona Playing: Killer is Dead/Phoenix Wright 5 and The Witch and the 100 Soldiers
My JoJo/JPN Game based channel:
2 years ago#23
I bought Xillia on Monday and paid off my preorders for Killer is Dead, Hatsune Miku, Disgaea D2, Kingdom Hearts, The Guided Fate Paradox, and Ys. I also put 5 down on Valhalla Knights for Vita and Tales of Symphonia as well.

Lol, expensive day -_-
When people get a little too chummy with me I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don't really care about them
2 years ago#24
bought tales of xillia and remember me one week ago

I would like to get project diva but alas no release here and am still debating whether or not it's worth paying an extra 40% price bump for an import

however I am buying the wonderful 101 and splinter cell in eight days so might have to wait a while
2 years ago#25
I recently bought Fire Emblem: Awakening from the eShop.
2 years ago#26
Last week, I went to a Gamestop and they were running a "Buy 2 games, get 1 free" sale for Wii games. I had a Wii dropped in my lap recently along with a bunch of awesome games, so I was looking to round out my collection. After talking it over with a guy up there, I ended up buying Rayman Origins, Okami, and Kirby's Epic Yarn.

Last games I'm looking to pick up this year are GTA V, AC IV, and Batman.
Gamers are too reactionary. Games are like fine wine, they must linger for us to get their true taste. There are plenty of examples.
2 years ago#27
Now that I think about it I haven't bought a game in a seriously long time.... Can't even remember, I've just been playing old games for the last few months.. TLoU might be the last game I actually bought.

I think Disgaea or Killer is Dead will be the next one.
2 years ago#28
Im planning on buying a ps3 for the 1st time on sat....will buy uncharted collection, infamous collection and killzone collection... i might pre order 1.5 or maybe hold off till i get these other games done......
2 years ago#29
I re-bought Borderlands 2 along with Krieg and TTAoDK DLCs, the latter two being brand new purchases. I'm also looking forward to buying Dragon's Crown when I have the time.
PSN: MrSeizo | DD: DA - Witch Yuria, Sorceress
Havel The Rock:
2 years ago#30
My most recent purchase was Tomb Raider brand new for $1.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anyone buy any games today or recently?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived