This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone buy any games today or recently?

#21Godly_GoofPosted 8/16/2013 4:27:36 AM
I got ToX and DC last week. I'll be getting SR4 when it comes out and already have FFXIV:ARR preordered and will prolly get PDF when it comes out, already imported it and platinumed it but still would get it again :3
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#22Evil_GogetaPosted 8/16/2013 4:28:07 AM
Done with Witch and the 100 Soldiers so may trade it in for something. Not sure on what yet though!
---
PSN: GuiltyPersona Playing: Killer is Dead/Phoenix Wright 5 and The Witch and the 100 Soldiers
My JoJo/JPN Game based channel: http://bit.ly/15HUBPr
#23lninjasoniclPosted 8/16/2013 4:34:11 AM
I bought Xillia on Monday and paid off my preorders for Killer is Dead, Hatsune Miku, Disgaea D2, Kingdom Hearts, The Guided Fate Paradox, and Ys. I also put 5 down on Valhalla Knights for Vita and Tales of Symphonia as well.

Lol, expensive day -_-
---
When people get a little too chummy with me I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don't really care about them
#24desert_santaPosted 8/16/2013 4:46:31 AM
bought tales of xillia and remember me one week ago

I would like to get project diva but alas no release here and am still debating whether or not it's worth paying an extra 40% price bump for an import

however I am buying the wonderful 101 and splinter cell in eight days so might have to wait a while
#25Minish_link02Posted 8/19/2013 8:35:19 PM
I recently bought Fire Emblem: Awakening from the eShop.
#26DevilTears604Posted 8/19/2013 8:40:12 PM
Last week, I went to a Gamestop and they were running a "Buy 2 games, get 1 free" sale for Wii games. I had a Wii dropped in my lap recently along with a bunch of awesome games, so I was looking to round out my collection. After talking it over with a guy up there, I ended up buying Rayman Origins, Okami, and Kirby's Epic Yarn.

Last games I'm looking to pick up this year are GTA V, AC IV, and Batman.
---
Gamers are too reactionary. Games are like fine wine, they must linger for us to get their true taste. There are plenty of examples.
#27ToadWarriorPosted 8/19/2013 8:42:49 PM
Now that I think about it I haven't bought a game in a seriously long time.... Can't even remember, I've just been playing old games for the last few months.. TLoU might be the last game I actually bought.

I think Disgaea or Killer is Dead will be the next one.
#28wizislandPosted 8/23/2013 10:50:14 AM
Im planning on buying a ps3 for the 1st time on sat....will buy uncharted collection, infamous collection and killzone collection... i might pre order 1.5 or maybe hold off till i get these other games done......
#29oORyuumaruOoPosted 8/23/2013 11:00:46 AM
I re-bought Borderlands 2 along with Krieg and TTAoDK DLCs, the latter two being brand new purchases. I'm also looking forward to buying Dragon's Crown when I have the time.
---
PSN: MrSeizo | DD: DA - Witch Yuria, Sorceress
Havel The Rock: http://bit.ly/12AcnqS
#30tmons78Posted 8/23/2013 11:02:14 AM
My most recent purchase was Tomb Raider brand new for $1.