This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I heard Resident Evil 6 is terrible

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I heard Resident Evil 6 is terrible
2 years ago#1
Is that true?
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.
2 years ago#2
No, its not a bad game, but by no means a great game and doesn't quite live up to the standards of an RE game.
2 years ago#3
knightoffire55 posted...
Is that true?

Na it not that bad RE5 was worse.
PC + PS4 = best next gen systems with the best exclusives and the way to go.
2 years ago#4
It's true, sadly....

RE4 is my favourite game...

RE5 was a bad game, but I still managed to finish it.

RE6 is just a terrible experience, having played it for about 4-5 hours I can say that I have no desire to play it again, ever.
2 years ago#5
Yes it is.
2 years ago#6
I'm playing through it now, for the first time. I'm only a couple hours in, but I will say this: it sure doesn't feel like I'm playing Resident Evil. I'm still reserving judgment, though.

Oh, and the complaints about QTEs are wholly justified. They hit you with a slew right out of the gate.
2 years ago#7
Resident Evil 6 is a good game .. but not a good Resident Evil game
2 years ago#8
It's a generic garbage action game with Resident Evil slapped on the box.
He looks down at the city in disgust. He swore he'd protect it when he landed but its getting too hard to tell the saints from the satanic.
2 years ago#9
I thought it was fun as hell. But I played it all co-op. In fact I'm about to run through it again because my buddy got it for 10 bucks yesterday,
psn, steam ID: yem69420 360gt:cjpitt1985 orginID:yemman
2 years ago#10
depends, do you like stupid plots with generic and cheap action gameplay? then maybe RE& is for you, if not stay away
If you believe in Cthulhu , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I heard Resident Evil 6 is terrible

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived