This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst game of the year?

#101-GLICE-Posted 8/19/2013 11:25:57 AM
In my opinion.

agrissa posted...
I have been modded for simply stating the opinion that TLoU is overrated. I was also been modded for stating the fact that most people don't like DmC. I have also modded because I dared criticize the mods.

These trolls, bullies, and mods are the ones with paper-thin skin indeed.

I have been modded for saying:

I hate the MGS series.

- so I don't have the right to have an opinion to hate it? And yes, this is literally all I said. I didn't say the game sucked or anything, I said I hated it.

Final Fantasy XIII is scathingly hated.

- Is it not? Last I checked, most people hate that game, so seems pretty factual to me. I was just stating something that seems like a fact. If it isn't scathingly hated, then how come I see lots of scathing hatred for it?

All that is in my opinion.
---
Lightning Won't Leave: Final Fantasy XIII-17
i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/a.jpg
#102arclouks_xPosted 8/19/2013 11:27:23 AM
doboksoon posted...
Bioshock Infinite was the worst interactive movie of the year.

yeah it was a s... interactive movie but a damn great game.
---
PSN:JustArc_/arclouksx
Now playing:Dragon's crown,YS Seven
#103agrissaPosted 8/19/2013 11:29:15 AM
They practice Fascism on this site. You are not allowed to express an opinion that people don't sit well with. The mods are the Thought Police here. Sometime I think these trolls and bullies are their agents. If they can't ban you they hope to annoy you to the point that you quit.
---
Remember when games used to be good?
#104-GLICE-Posted 8/19/2013 11:29:44 AM
arclouks_x posted...
doboksoon posted...
Bioshock Infinite was the worst interactive movie of the year.

yeah it was a s... interactive movie but a damn great game.

I played all the way through Bioshock Infinite, and it didn't seem like a damn great game. To me, in my opinion it seemed like a mediocre generic FPS. I only played through it because of hype and I Redboxed it for $2. Bioshock Infinite, you shoot lots of things, big whoop. I would rate Bioshock Infinite around 4/10, personally. Just not a fan of FPS.

Why do you guys overhype and overrate generic mediocre games (in my opinion)?
---
Lightning Won't Leave: Final Fantasy XIII-17
i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/a.jpg
#105jordyboy1000Posted 8/19/2013 11:35:44 AM
agrissa posted...
They practice Fascism on this site. You are not allowed to express an opinion that people don't sit well with. The mods are the Thought Police here. Sometime I think these trolls and bullies are their agents. If they can't ban you they hope to annoy you to the point that you quit.

No they don't.
You can express your opinion, you just have to express it intelligently and not be a d*** about it.
There are no thought police, please don't disgrace George Orwell's work by bringing it up in one of your trainwreck of a posts whining about mods.
In all honesty you are the one who turns everyone against you.
There are no "bullies" and the only "troll" anyone sees here is you.
If all the mods were truly against you, you would have been banned a long, long time ago.
---
The best way to not lose face, is to keep the lower half shut.
Psn - jordyboy1000
#106drclaeysPosted 8/19/2013 11:42:04 AM
Friends,

I saw this thread and wanted to comment. Then it seems to have spiraled and spiraled out of control.

I thought this would be a great idea for a poll. We mush have at last 10 above, maybe less.

I am lucky enough to not have played any of these above games. AND I AM looking forward to Saints Row 4, why people have to bash that I have no idea. GTA 5 if for those types I would assume.

Thank you for sharing AND being Nice.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Now playing: Oblivion, Dragons Dogma: DA PSN: DrClaeys | Vica | 125 Mage
#107BurgerTime79Posted 8/19/2013 12:08:32 PM
I think the biggest problem is that too many people these days can't seem to grasp the difference between expressing an opinion, and posting negativity in a manner that it's not meant to be discussed. Yeah, if you hate a game, then at least take the time to explain why you don't like it.
When you only spread negativity into the topic, and then go on the defensive, you're going to be seen as trolling, and will likely be modded.

Half the time when see people crying about the mods, they were rightly modded. Yet they always have to find that one way to twist the story to make themselves out to be the victim. Oh they weren't loitering around, someone just got upset that they were standing somewhere.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#108Battleship_GrayPosted 8/19/2013 12:10:10 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
I think the biggest problem is that too many people these days can't seem to grasp the difference between expressing an opinion, and posting negativity in a manner that it's not meant to be discussed. Yeah, if you hate a game, then at least take the time to explain why you don't like it.
When you only spread negativity into the topic, and then go on the defensive, you're going to be seen as trolling, and will likely be modded.

Half the time when see people crying about the mods, they were rightly modded. Yet they always have to find that one way to twist the story to make themselves out to be the victim. Oh they weren't loitering around, someone just got upset that they were standing somewhere.

Pretty much. Though some folks have some pretty iron clad persecution complexes and nothing is ever their fault.

That an simple cases of taking the Internet too seriously.
---
http://e-carpenter.tumblr.com/
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat