This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will Sony give me a refund if...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Will Sony give me a refund if...
3 years ago#1
I accidentally bought the vita version of a game by mistake? I saw that Guilty Gear was on sale a couple days back, got excited and just splurged $10.50 on it. Now I'm super pissed at myself because I can't even play it because I don't have a vita. I called customer service and the dude was really helpful and made it sound like I'd probably get a refund. How likely do you think this will work out? I'm not so sure now, because it's been a while and I didn't even get an email from Sony or anything.
PSN ID: crono_knight
backloggery.com/crono_knight
3 years ago#2
I'd say contact them. Asking folks here won't do you any good.
3 years ago#3
I already did. I just want to know if anybody else has done the same thing and if they got their money back.
3 years ago#4
No one has ever got a refund from PSN? This topic isn't comforting me in the way I was hoping it would. ;_;
3 years ago#5
ROFL Sony Customer Service is like talking to a carrot.
How is babby formed?
3 years ago#6
Most likely not, but as long as you haven't downloaded it, they might go ahead and give you credit if you contact customer service.
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
3 years ago#7
*reads topic title*

Nope.
I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all...
3 years ago#8
cronoknight posted...
I accidentally bought the vita version of a game by mistake? I saw that Guilty Gear was on sale a couple days back, got excited and just splurged $10.50 on it. Now I'm super pissed at myself because I can't even play it because I don't have a vita. I called customer service and the dude was really helpful and made it sound like I'd probably get a refund. How likely do you think this will work out? I'm not so sure now, because it's been a while and I didn't even get an email from Sony or anything.

It's possible.

I wanted to watch Django Unchained and like an idiot I bought the 1960's version instead. I called up SONY support and they refunded my money within a few days.
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
3 years ago#9
cronoknight posted...
No one has ever got a refund from PSN? This topic isn't comforting me in the way I was hoping it would. ;_;

I got a refund for a DLC in the wrong language, they gave me the money and fixed the issue, i rebought the DLC in correct language.

But it was in 2011.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Will Sony give me a refund if...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived