This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will Sony give me a refund if...

#1cronoknightPosted 8/16/2013 12:36:00 PM
I accidentally bought the vita version of a game by mistake? I saw that Guilty Gear was on sale a couple days back, got excited and just splurged $10.50 on it. Now I'm super pissed at myself because I can't even play it because I don't have a vita. I called customer service and the dude was really helpful and made it sound like I'd probably get a refund. How likely do you think this will work out? I'm not so sure now, because it's been a while and I didn't even get an email from Sony or anything.
---
PSN ID: crono_knight
backloggery.com/crono_knight
#2bloodcoastPosted 8/16/2013 12:38:43 PM
I'd say contact them. Asking folks here won't do you any good.
#3cronoknight(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 12:40:30 PM
I already did. I just want to know if anybody else has done the same thing and if they got their money back.
---
#4cronoknight(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 12:55:52 PM
No one has ever got a refund from PSN? This topic isn't comforting me in the way I was hoping it would. ;_;
---
#5haexpanePosted 8/16/2013 1:01:21 PM
ROFL Sony Customer Service is like talking to a carrot.
---
How is babby formed?
#6Mr_Big_BossPosted 8/16/2013 4:32:09 PM
Most likely not, but as long as you haven't downloaded it, they might go ahead and give you credit if you contact customer service.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#7DuranOfForcenaPosted 8/16/2013 4:34:29 PM
*reads topic title*

Nope.
---
I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all...
#8RafedxPosted 8/16/2013 4:39:16 PM
cronoknight posted...
I accidentally bought the vita version of a game by mistake? I saw that Guilty Gear was on sale a couple days back, got excited and just splurged $10.50 on it. Now I'm super pissed at myself because I can't even play it because I don't have a vita. I called customer service and the dude was really helpful and made it sound like I'd probably get a refund. How likely do you think this will work out? I'm not so sure now, because it's been a while and I didn't even get an email from Sony or anything.

It's possible.

I wanted to watch Django Unchained and like an idiot I bought the 1960's version instead. I called up SONY support and they refunded my money within a few days.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#9AnonUnknownPosted 8/16/2013 4:44:52 PM
cronoknight posted...
No one has ever got a refund from PSN? This topic isn't comforting me in the way I was hoping it would. ;_;

I got a refund for a DLC in the wrong language, they gave me the money and fixed the issue, i rebought the DLC in correct language.

But it was in 2011.