This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Twisted Metal a good single player experience?

#1SegavsCapcomPosted 8/16/2013 2:23:13 PM
The game looks interesting.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom
#2arczero_xPosted 8/16/2013 2:24:23 PM
Good, but frustrating.
---
http://backloggery.com/arczero
Whatever that is on your mind is my signature.
#3Jon_GodPosted 8/16/2013 2:27:03 PM
arczero_x posted...
Good, but frustrating.

---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#4Bolc56Posted 8/16/2013 2:37:12 PM
arczero_x posted...
Good, but frustrating.

This man nailed it
---
PSN: Azaan60
#5CyborgTwentyPosted 8/17/2013 12:31:30 AM
Very good but very frustrating.
#6Retroxgamer0Posted 8/17/2013 12:48:07 AM(edited)
how is it fustrating? im on a need to know basis. whatever that means. i need to know =p
#7demonfang178Posted 8/17/2013 1:28:19 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
how is it fustrating? im on a need to know basis. whatever that means. i need to know =p

Enemies can snipe you (OHKO) you without a sniper reticle in less than 8 seconds while moving. Certain missions on Hard WILL require Juggs. Enemies rarely (moreso than past games) attack each other.

I am also gonna have disagree with SP being good. There's Story and Survival, but that's really it. All of interesting modes (Death Race, anything with Juggs, Team Death Match, and especially Nuke) are exclusive to Story or Online, which, honestly, pisses me off.

It seems like the game is worthless without Online. Shame too because it's most fun I've had with a game since 4 player Brawl.
#8Retroxgamer0Posted 8/17/2013 2:24:37 AM
demonfang178 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

Enemies can snipe you (OHKO) you without a sniper reticle in less than 8 seconds while moving. Certain missions on Hard WILL require Juggs. Enemies rarely (moreso than past games) attack each other.

I am also gonna have disagree with SP being good. There's Story and Survival, but that's really it. All of interesting modes (Death Race, anything with Juggs, Team Death Match, and especially Nuke) are exclusive to Story or Online, which, honestly, pisses me off.

It seems like the game is worthless without Online. Shame too because it's most fun I've had with a game since 4 player Brawl.

what the hell? twisted metal has a sniper rifle in it? and anything with juggs? u mean boobs? or...
#9demonfang178Posted 8/17/2013 2:31:20 AM
Yep. Typically, when a player has sniper they must aim, stand still, and always keep the target in sight and it can still take 10+ seconds. The com has to deal with none of that.

Juggs = Juggernaut, a car that WRECKS the AI.
#10Retroxgamer0Posted 8/17/2013 2:49:03 AM(edited)
i cant believe they added sniper rifles to car combat, that just seems dumb to me lol. i realize that genre of car combat games is prettymuch nonexistant since the days of early vigiliante 8 and twisted metal, but do they really need to turn their ip into a third person shooter to revive it? @#$% that!