This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you are getting Diablo 3, are you getting it for ps4 or ps3 for free online?

#31Mindwipe77Posted 8/18/2013 9:59:11 AM
im buying the xb360 version since the ps4 version not coming out till 2014, and by then ill be done with it and have it shelved, also we know multip-plats are usually better on the 360.
---
Lightning Returns GOTY 2014/Lightning's true #1 fan
Now Playing-Dragons Crown(Amazon) Tales of Xilla CE(Millia)
#32MadDewgPosted 8/18/2013 10:25:12 AM(edited)
Mindwipe77 posted...
im buying the xb360 version since the ps4 version not coming out till 2014, and by then ill be done with it and have it shelved, also we know multip-plats are usually better on the 360.

Same. I just like playing on live compared to psn in general if I have the option.
---
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg NNID:xMadDoggx Playing monster hunter 3 ult., fire emblem awakening, one piece pirate warriors, shantae: risky's revenge
#33nedrithPosted 8/18/2013 10:28:02 AM
Probably getting it for the PS4. Still considering getting it for the PC though. Would prefer playing it with my 2 nephews on the PC with 3 different screens than over a split screen, however having to pay for the game 3 different times and be forced to connect all 3 computers to the internet just to play a game of local coop is a bit annoying.

As for PS+, I've had PS+ since they've first launched it. It pays for itself in just free games and discounts.
#34BlinkWinkelPosted 8/18/2013 10:56:24 AM
TimeOfTheDark posted...
Actually, a lot of the complaints about it were because of the RMAH and the fact that you couldn't play offline.

Yeah, sucks that we can't even play single player offline when Blizzard is doing maintenance on their servers... which seemed to happen quite often when I was playing. Also I don't have a really good ISP either, with 300+ ping, it lags way too much to play games online. Thankfully this problem will be fixed in the PS3 version. Honestly I just ignored the RMAH, but it's a good riddance too.
---
PSN: http://psnprofiles.com/BlinkWinkel
My Anime List: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/BlinkWinkel
#35The_Hungry_OnePosted 8/18/2013 1:12:20 PM
AnonUnknown posted...
The_Hungry_One posted...
This said, I feel that we're having another case of Final Fantasy VII.

What?

Anyway, i'm going for the PS3 version, if i'll ever get it. I have no plans to get a PS4 anytime soon.

Final Fantasy VII is revered as one of the strongest entrants in the series, if not the strongest, and because of this, it is more than just a benchmark for everything within Final Fantasy. My point is that Diablo II is also highly-revered, and many people consider it to be of equal strength (of the ARPG genre) as Final Fantasy VII, and because of this, fanboyism is often ripe, and many people will berate another entrant in the series or genre if it so much has a single flaw.

Diablo III had a few issues that I know of when it was released, but I myself don't consider them to be issues in the same light as others. The RMAH is just another means of players getting gear without hassle. The skill system they have is also something that people didn't agree with, but I would say that is an issue with the player(s) having an issue of accepting change; why fix what isn't broke?

The problem is that gamers can be a very fickle group of people; never happy with the same recipe, but afraid of change.
---
Sorry, did that hurt? That "sorry" was sarcasm. I am not sorry.