This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most overrated games ever?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Most overrated games ever?

User Info: ssjgohhku

ssjgohhku
3 years ago#1
The Last of Us is certainly number 1 contender...

User Info: Ryphis_Demeanor

Ryphis_Demeanor
3 years ago#2
See for me personally it's Super Mario 64. I just was not impressed and found it to have an empty depressing vibe that I had never seen before in a Super Mario game.

Other than that choice it's any Zelda game past Zelda Ocarina of Time because since that game remade them they have just turned into a formula that I only found fun with Ocarina.

User Info: ssjgohhku

ssjgohhku
3 years ago#3
Stop joking please, these games are masterpieces unlike TLOU.

User Info: UnderratedGamer

UnderratedGamer
3 years ago#4
Final Fantasy X and all of the Kingdom Hearts games. Minecraft and Portal are also up there as well.
"We are all Atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do." - Christopher Hitchens (1949-2011)

User Info: kewldude475

kewldude475
3 years ago#5
0/10.
http://i.imgur.com/0hvWk7u.jpg

User Info: LeJonGriff

LeJonGriff
3 years ago#6
Anything good, or remotely enjoyed is overrated. You know what's not overrated? This last gen game youve probably never heard of that I always liked... even though last gen I called it overrated.
No matter what... Within my heart, Mr. Ando will always be a penguin. Humans don't say "peng peng".
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iqzt3T4R38c

User Info: DestinyKnot

DestinyKnot
3 years ago#7
Majora's Mask was equally as good as OoT, but that's just me..to be honest I can't stand any of the "Chibi" Link games. I loathe the artwork, it makes the Zelda games seem childish. Wind Waker was also such a drag.

User Info: Ryphis_Demeanor

Ryphis_Demeanor
3 years ago#8
Hey you're the one that wanted to start an overused topic. Just search Overrated on the PS3 board alone and you will find a hundred clones of this **** everyday. Accept the opinions and be a better man.

User Info: -Zelmor-

-Zelmor-
3 years ago#9
OoT and FF7
Man is not the creature of circumstances. Circumstances are the creatures of man.

User Info: beastwarking

beastwarking
3 years ago#10
Based on "professional" opinion:
Ocarina of Time
Final Fantasy 7
Super Mario 64/Galaxy

That's the short list
ba-weep-gra-na-weep-ninny-bong
Hail to the king, baby
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Most overrated games ever?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived