This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The best NFL game for the PS3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The best NFL game for the PS3?

User Info: BlubBlub260

BlubBlub260
3 years ago#1
Hey, just before the season starts, I wanna grab an NFL game for the PS3. I never played an NFL game before but I of course know the rules etc.

Which is the best NFL game? I always assume it's the newest one, but it's not always the case (I just can't get into NBA 2K13).

TY
PSN: Blakvoid - - - - Gamertag: CharliesAngelz
On my 4th PS3 and launch Xbox 360 >_>

User Info: Kazgotflred

Kazgotflred
3 years ago#2
Umm I think your choices are madden madden and madden :P
| /azgotflred
| \azgotflred

User Info: ab2c4

ab2c4
3 years ago#3
Madden 14 hasn't been released yet but I think Madden 12 is the best so far. You can get it for less than $10 at gamestop for a used copy.

User Info: NightDrifter05

NightDrifter05
3 years ago#4
ab2c4 posted...
Madden 14 hasn't been released yet but I think Madden 12 is the best so far. You can get it for less than $10 at gamestop for a used copy.

This guy hit it spot on. Madden 12 is also my favorite so far but I really enjoy the Madden 25 demo too so that may be something you should check out if you truly want a Madden game and want the most up to date experience.

User Info: este914

este914
3 years ago#5
Get madden 25 coming out soon. Its the only one you should have. The demo is great so far!
...::: este914 :::...
The One & Only!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The best NFL game for the PS3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived