This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is $9.99 at Best Buy

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is $9.99 at Best Buy
3 years ago#1
If you're on the fence, now's a great time to get it.
PSN: Snippuh
3 years ago#2
I wish I paid that little for the game.

The online for it is pretty much dead, especially you don't own the DLC.

But, get a friend to play and Guerrilla mode wasn't too bad and the campaign is fun with 2 or more friends.
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
3 years ago#3
Where are you seeing it for $9.99? I don't see that anywhere on their website..
XBL: Mangorush V
PSN: Mangorush-V
3 years ago#4
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/ghost-recon-future-soldier-playstation-3/10203307.aspx?path=538b1544c6014e417c82821899b1f17den02&SearchPageIndex=1
3 years ago#5
Oh no wonder..it's Canada...
XBL: Mangorush V
PSN: Mangorush-V
3 years ago#6
Mangorush-V posted...

Yeah sorry about that. Apparently there isn't a need to specify location when talking about Best Buy on Gamefaqs. That's what I was told anyways, by several users.
3 years ago#7
Very fun single player campaign. Your team's AI is really good and it's cool marking targets and having you and your team simultaneously blow away a group of enemies.
My name's Reggie. I'm about kickin' ass. I'm about takin' names. And we're about makin' games.
3 years ago#8
Got it a week ago at Gamestop for 6.99 and I'm enjoying it. I added some people from the message board and will try some co-op eventually. I'm trying to get all of the challenges that I want from the missions, which is fun and well... challenging.
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.
3 years ago#9
Varron posted...
Mangorush-V posted...

Yeah sorry about that. Apparently there isn't a need to specify location when talking about Best Buy on Gamefaqs. That's what I was told anyways, by several users.

Whoever told you that need to be ignored. It's always important to put location when talking about sales involved with brick and mortar.
Remember, an idea can't be bad for an industry unless most companies decide to participate or use an idea that is bad.
3 years ago#10
jubjub360 posted...
Varron posted...
Mangorush-V posted...

Whoever told you that need to be ignored. It's always important to put location when talking about sales involved with brick and mortar.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/66788541

I feel like the victim of bullying.. LOL
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is $9.99 at Best Buy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived