This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No Baldur's Gate PS3, but we're getting Diablo 3? :( BG is the best WRPG series.

#21spectermaster14Posted 8/19/2013 3:34:57 PM
Greer, you should consider yourself lucky as your asinine behaviour is NOT against the TOU...

It kind of is. The flooding and constant derailing break the rules, but I doubt anyone bothers marking them, it's too entertaining.
#22AnonUnknownPosted 8/19/2013 3:40:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#23ManuKesnaPosted 8/19/2013 3:43:25 PM
nah baldurs gate was boring :(
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna 3DS FC: 4468 - 2328 - 5925
GT: ManuKesna
#24-GLICE-(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 3:45:01 PM
haexpane posted...
Snowblind Studios made Baldur's gate DA with the BG license.

Snowblind then made

Champions of Norrath
Championis Return to Arms
Justice League Heroes

all 3 are very good ARPGs that are a lot like BG DA

Then they made XBLA Death Tank... why? IDK

Then they got bought/absorbed into WB gaming and along with like 400 other developers made
Lord of the Rings: The War in the North

WB spent way too much money on a game that was LOTR brand thinking it would be like BG:DA + Star Wars in terms of sales.

it flopped hard. LOTR license is horrible for gaming, it's way too limited.

LOTR WIN was a dumbed down Baldur's Gate DA. Not a bad game, but just .... so frustrating to be so limited.

Oh wow, I didn't know all of that. That is....way too sad. :'(

BilI_Rizer posted...
I like how a board that's supposed to be about the PS3 is now nothing but complaining and getting into overtly dramatic fights with about 50 different users on here he knows way too well.

It's rich.

It takes two to tango, yet you like all others put 100% of the blame on me.

Also, how did you get off topic from Baldur's Gate? It's you guys who are disrupting the topic and breaking the rules like usual, you ToS rule breakers!

spectermaster14 posted...
Greer, you should consider yourself lucky as your asinine behaviour is NOT against the TOU...

It kind of is. The flooding and constant derailing break the rules, but I doubt anyone bothers marking them, it's too entertaining.

Wanting Baldur's Gate on PS3 is breaking the rules?

HOW??!!

NO, seriously, how?

---
Lightning Won't Leave: Final Fantasy XIII-17
i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/a.jpg
#25spectermaster14Posted 8/19/2013 3:47:38 PM

It isn't. I've even asked the mods about the matter, they didn't reply. Go to the "Ask The Mods" section.

It definitely is. Some friends and I used to take inactive threads on the Wii board and use them for social threads and they got shut down for derailment fairly often. They just don't care in Greer's case, likely because they're just tired of hearing about it.
#26Weltall548Posted 8/19/2013 3:49:16 PM
Does anyone know why greer has me specifically on ignore, and yet we're all supposedy trolls.
---
Batman: Arkham City is the best game of all time.
#27Weltall548Posted 8/19/2013 3:50:00 PM
-GLICE- posted...
haexpane posted...
Snowblind Studios made Baldur's gate DA with the BG license.

Snowblind then made

Champions of Norrath
Championis Return to Arms
Justice League Heroes

all 3 are very good ARPGs that are a lot like BG DA

Then they made XBLA Death Tank... why? IDK

Then they got bought/absorbed into WB gaming and along with like 400 other developers made
Lord of the Rings: The War in the North

WB spent way too much money on a game that was LOTR brand thinking it would be like BG:DA + Star Wars in terms of sales.

it flopped hard. LOTR license is horrible for gaming, it's way too limited.

LOTR WIN was a dumbed down Baldur's Gate DA. Not a bad game, but just .... so frustrating to be so limited.

Oh wow, I didn't know all of that. That is....way too sad. :'(

BilI_Rizer posted...
I like how a board that's supposed to be about the PS3 is now nothing but complaining and getting into overtly dramatic fights with about 50 different users on here he knows way too well.

It's rich.

It takes two to tango, yet you like all others put 100% of the blame on me.

Also, how did you get off topic from Baldur's Gate? It's you guys who are disrupting the topic and breaking the rules like usual, you ToS rule breakers!

Wanting Baldur's Gate on PS3 is breaking the rules?

HOW??!!

NO, seriously, how?

He's talking about all of your posts, troll.
---
Batman: Arkham City is the best game of all time.
#28-GLICE-(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 3:59:00 PM
They just don't care in Greer's case, likely because they're just tired of hearing about it.

Yeah, they let you guys derail my topic and break the ToS all damned day and don't do anything about the trolls on this board like Crimson, Battleslip, JobJurb, etc. They flood and derail and insult and harass people all damned day.

"It isn't. I've even asked the mods about the matter, they didn't reply. Go to the "Ask The Mods" section."

- I asked the mods why they don't mod you guys for your constant derailment, harassment, and insults toward me. Apparently they do not care about policing their own website, nor consistency.

Let's see, I post a perfectly legit topic about PS3 and Baldur's Gate and all you trolls come swarming in, harassing, insulting, derailing my topic, and being nuisances, and the mods won't do anything about you trolls.

Why won't the moderators do anything about you trolls?

Weltall548 posted...
He's talking about all of your posts, troll.

You guys are the ones who derail my topics.

Tell me, you said "all of your posts", so what was wrong with this Baldur's Gate PS3 topic?

PS: you are the troll, troll.

"Mass Effect." - how is that even remotely a replacement for Baldur's Gate? BG is a hundred times better than Mass Effect.

Seriously guys, what is the issue with this Baldur's Gate PS3 topic, that you come in here and ruin it like usual? Isn't that off topic and disruptive, according to the ToS?

Shouldn't you guys be modded left and right for derailment and harassment?
---
Lightning Won't Leave: Final Fantasy XIII-17
i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/a.jpg