1. 194 physical games. I don't count digital releases. 2. What exactly are you considering current? 3. 1,112 spread across the Atari up to the Wii U. 4. Star Wars: Darth Plagueis --- Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
3) titles for all platforms from every gen Guessing 800
4) What was the last book you read?
Well, that would George RR Martins second book in a song of ice and fire, A Clash of Kings. --- He looks down at the city in disgust. He swore he'd protect it when he landed but its getting too hard to tell the saints from the satanic.
2) Counting the Vita, about 80. (10 for the Wii, 10 for the Vita)
3) I have no idea, I've never counted my NES, SNES, PS1, or PS2 games, and I've only got 3-4 GameCube and N64 games...probably around 150.
4) The last book I finished reading was the third Dark Tower book, though I'm currently reading the Game of Thrones. --- PSN: Draconas_Lyrr Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.