This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's that time again!, Time to trade in a game for another

#1carsaucePosted 8/19/2013 6:43:45 PM(edited)
Need to say money and omg some new games tomorrow, I want SR4 obviously, Splinter Cell can wait...what to trade? I do got Time and Eternity, but once again to trade in a niche game , meh.

Anyone else in this predicament or like trying to save money?
(talking to the ones who actually need to work to make money)
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#2King_BurnoutPosted 8/19/2013 7:45:17 PM
i feel ya. we're super tight on money this month (6 month car insurance was due ugh $600 down the drain) car payment and bills have left us with no money at all. looks like we'll be trading in the last of us ( which thanks to gamestop's +30% if traded towards SRIV comes to $45, $15 more than we paid for it) skyrim (now that i've finally finished the dlcs) and fall of cybertron, and should have enough for SRIV and maybe something cheap on the side.

tl:dr gamestop's giving +30% trade in towards saint's row 4
#3VarronPosted 8/19/2013 7:54:32 PM
Splinter Cell can definitely wait. It'll be $20 by Christmas, I guarantee.
---
PSN: Snippuh
#4carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 9:54:31 PM
Jeez I so gonna use spell check often on this site now LOL Meant to say SAVE,ugh...!
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#5carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 9:56:13 PM
King_Burnout posted...
i feel ya. we're super tight on money this month (6 month car insurance was due ugh $600 down the drain) car payment and bills have left us with no money at all. looks like we'll be trading in the last of us ( which thanks to gamestop's +30% if traded towards SRIV comes to $45, $15 more than we paid for it) skyrim (now that i've finally finished the dlcs) and fall of cybertron, and should have enough for SRIV and maybe something cheap on the side.

tl:dr gamestop's giving +30% trade in towards saint's row 4

I think Time and Eternity and and yea The Last of Us is going bye bye for SR4, I'm a sucker for open world epicness, meh.
---
#6King_BurnoutPosted 8/19/2013 11:55:27 PM
the wife's at Gamestop right now waiting (she's number 9)..ended up trading last of us, fall of cybertron, and lego indy plus $2.63 cash.

waiting......
#7carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 12:37:43 AM
King_Burnout posted...
the wife's at Gamestop right now waiting (she's number 9)..ended up trading last of us, fall of cybertron, and lego indy plus $2.63 cash.

waiting......

That's some wife, I don't want to trade The Last of Us though :x
---
#8carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 4:40:39 PM
Wow did it ,with a few 10.00 games i don't want play anymore and traded Deadpool *will rebuy that game again since it was jokes* and Time and Eternity *which i will also rebuy that game since i enjoyed playing it* I got Splinter Cell and SR4! , yay=)
---