This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EA to offer a full refund on Origin digital purchases, will Sony follow?

#11BizzaroMurphyPosted 8/20/2013 4:37:17 AM
"Refunds may not be supported where Electronic Arts detects fraud or abuse of the refund process."
---
Hooch is crazy.
#12nonexistingheroPosted 8/20/2013 6:36:46 AM
I couldn't find that line before somehow. Either way, everyone should still be able to use it at leats once.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#13The_WeeabooPosted 8/20/2013 7:40:00 AM
They would have to get me to purchase one of their games first. Since I am boycotting them, this feature is useless.
---
Nippon Banzai!
#14chaos_sage0265Posted 8/20/2013 5:16:07 PM
I remember when SimCity launched and after a couple weeks they said they would take refunds if you weren't satisfied.

And then they denied refunds to everyone and banned accounts that called their cardholders. Yeah, let's believe them this time.
---
"We will be remembered for this. White Wall."
#15Runner_stylePosted 8/20/2013 5:18:51 PM
Meh, only Origin games I have are from the Humble Bundle....Shame EA not fall for it :P
---
I'm like herpes. I might disappear for awhile, but I'll come back.
#16slymshadyPosted 8/20/2013 5:19:20 PM
XD at boycotting a video game company.

Video games. Serious business.
#17The_WeeabooPosted 8/20/2013 9:29:51 PM
slymshady posted...

^ Dudebros such as yourself are why the industry is circling the drain.

The AAA business model is gonna come crashing down one of these days, and EA will be at the center of ground zero. Not to worry though. Japanese gaming companies like Nintendo will be there to pick up the pieces, because they're not trying to make interactive movies that are way over budget.
---
Nippon Banzai!
#18Runner_stylePosted 8/21/2013 2:54:39 AM(edited)
The_Weeaboo posted...
slymshady posted...

The AAA business model is gonna come crashing down one of these days, and EA will be at the center of ground zero. Not to worry though. Japanese gaming companies like Nintendo will be there to pick up the pieces, because they're not trying to make interactive movies that are way over budget.

That's more of a curse than anything else... If the bottom falls out of the industry and all that's left is Nintendo, what do we have to look forward to? Shovelware, shovelware, and oh yeah, more shovelware.
---
I'm like herpes. I might disappear for awhile, but I'll come back.
#19somberfoxPosted 8/21/2013 5:42:32 AM
The_Weeaboo posted...
slymshady posted...

If Nintendo is the future of games, the future is bleak. They went down the toilet two generations ago.