This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

An experience for two

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. An experience for two

User Info: HunterTrainer72

HunterTrainer72
3 years ago#1
Hey guys my girl and I love to play games together but.... There's a problem haha.

She and I both started playing RE6 recently, and we're having a blast. In matter of fact Dead Space 3 and RE6 were one of the games she and I have played together and we both have had a good time. The problem is, they got boring. We're not too much into shooter type games, but love playing together.

We're trying to look for games with good co-op (couch or online) and we've both narrowed it down to these types:

Preferably a RPG

Dungeon Crawler

Level up system (IE character/skills)

Customization (said skills and/or character)

I've seen two games that we are both going to research these categories:
Sacred 2 and Dungeon Siege 3
Official Yveltal champion of Pokemon Y

User Info: merqabah

merqabah
3 years ago#2
borderlands games
maybe lego games(ive co-oped all with my brother we have had a blast)
If you believe in Cthulhu , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: merqabah

merqabah
3 years ago#3
oh and marvel ultimate alliance which are dungeon crawlers,i think war in the north has co-op, portal 2 has an amazing co-op for shooters i had fun co.oping the kane and lynch games

in other platforms gears of war , left for dead, and splinter cell conviction have good co-op
If you believe in Cthulhu , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: Mwulf

Mwulf
3 years ago#4
Sacred 2 is godawful.
Dungeon Siege 3 I only played a little bit of, but really didn't like it (super-linear).

Diablo 3 is coming out soon, it might have same-screen co-op, I don't know.

For right now, I'd recommend Dragon's Crown, if you can stomach the art style. Co-op is supposed to be very good (though I haven't tried it) and it's very much a dungeon crawler.
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable

User Info: DJ_0000

DJ_0000
3 years ago#5
Tales of Xillia perhaps, I have Dungeon Siege but I only played it for a few hours and it wasn't that great to be honest.
PSN: gatewaytohell | Kahlan | lv 200 | Sorcerer & PSN: gatewaytohellalt | Kara | lv 200 | Fighter
PSN: gatewaytohellal2 | Iris | lv 200 | Strider

User Info: CannotRemember

CannotRemember
3 years ago#6
Dragon's Crown is your best bet but refrain from picking Sorceress if your old girl is a jealous type.
Now playing:Dragon's Crown,Papers Please,Ducktales Remastered

User Info: Mwulf

Mwulf
3 years ago#7
If you're going out with a girl who gets jealous of game characters... you're dating a crazy woman. GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable

User Info: Dave4202

Dave4202
3 years ago#8
Dungeon Defenders, kind of an old game but it's great and still pretty active. It's more than worth the 15$. I got more hours into it then most 60$ disc games.

User Info: lostkiwi

lostkiwi
3 years ago#9
You've almost described Borderlands / Borderlands 2, except it's not a dungeon crawler. It's split screen though, rather than an isometric view common to dungeon crawlers.

Diablo 3 will have local co-op when it's released as well, so it may work for you.

I've played Dungeon Siege 3 - It's alright. Nothing spectacular, but I would imagine that Co-Op would be quite fun.

If you are flexible which what you are looking for then another great co-op downloadable game is Dead Nation.
Check out my investigation into 7th generation exclusives here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. An experience for two

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived