This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You tube on browser not working anymore

#1MikeugamePosted 8/22/2013 1:19:40 PM
Anyone experiencing the same problem.
---
"PLAY BEAT PLATINUM"
#2ukokira1Posted 8/22/2013 1:48:27 PM
You gotta get the terrible app.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#3XxD3ADLYXxPosted 8/22/2013 2:00:54 PM
Yeah using Youtube on the browser stop working for me.
Videos won't play.
---
"Oooh, that's a bingo!" - Col. Hans Landa
PSN - xXDeadlyXx-
#4xxnike629xxPosted 8/22/2013 2:03:16 PM
Weird.

It's like that on my iPhone's app as well. Sometimes the videos will play. And most importantly, the YouTube app on my iPhone doesn't load all the new videos in my subscription.

>_>

Typical of YouTube.

They change up the layout and whatever, and they screw everything up. Give them a week or 2 and it'll be fixed and everything will be working ok.

They decide it's time to 'update' the layout again, screw up website/apps, etc etc.
---
PSN: xxnike629xx YouTube: suiton629 Blog inb4suiton.blogspot.com
#5Aadiboy2Posted 8/22/2013 2:06:25 PM
Why don't you guys just use the app? After all the updates it went through, videos always play smoothly. I can watch a 25 minute episode of Fairy Tail using the app without any stuttering at all. The only bad thing about the app is searching for videos, but you can fix that by syncing a smart phone with your youtube account.
#6Dabrikishaw15Posted 8/22/2013 2:09:13 PM
Get the Youtube App
---
http://i.imgur.com/GUtJDs7.jpg
Official Jiminy Cricket of the Kingdom Hearts III Boards
#7Mikeugame(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 2:39:22 PM
I have the app, I just want to watch something or hear a song quickly while im on the browser, as well as clicking on links that go to a video that I want to watch. The app doesn't show my subscriptions and favs.
---
"PLAY BEAT PLATINUM"
#8iPr0kkaFTWPosted 8/22/2013 2:47:16 PM
YouTube app is horrible. For some reason when it wants to update it restarts my PS3 and never updates unless I delete the app + saved data and redownload the app. On top of that the app doesn't support keyboard (wtf?) and shows limited results when you search videos.
#9Mikeugame(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 3:01:30 PM
iPr0kkaFTW posted...
YouTube app is horrible. For some reason when it wants to update it restarts my PS3 and never updates unless I delete the app + saved data and redownload the app. On top of that the app doesn't support keyboard (wtf?) and shows limited results when you search videos.

Same but theres a easy work around that works for me, instead of updating it when it 1st pop up skip it then go back to it when it says its need to be updated if you wanna use it works same way for games when they act same way.
---
"PLAY BEAT PLATINUM"
#10J-FlyPosted 8/22/2013 3:15:08 PM
Youtube never worked for me. PS3's browser is garbage.
---
---
PSN: J-Fly