This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You tube on browser not working anymore

#11BaneDragonPosted 8/22/2013 3:38:49 PM
Yea its broke for me as well. I cant even watch videos posted on my favorite MMA site. I definitely prefer the classic youtube. I can open five or six different videos on the browser. The app is only cool for....nothing. The browser isnt great but if its the only computer-like device you have, its not too bad yo.
---
You might call us yanks, but just remember, if it wasnt for us, you might be living in Germany right now...or not living at all.
#12jimmuyPosted 8/22/2013 5:35:49 PM
i haven't been getting video tonight either, just a black screen. i think the problem is on youtube's end. should get fixed pretty soon i'm guessing.
---
Need cogent signature.
#13Gamer4ever77Posted 8/22/2013 7:30:24 PM
The reason is Youtube just updated their flash player. The PS3's flash player is now out of date and you are better off resorting to PS3youtube.com or the god-forsaken Youtube app. Best option is to watch on your computer.
---
I will not change this until WWE brings back the KOTR PPV. {Started 2-1-10}
Minnesota Vikings 2013 0-0
#14mogar002Posted 8/22/2013 7:41:19 PM
Sony use to update flash regularly. Now they are just lazy.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i.imgur.com/gcqrYXl.jpg
#15Mikeugame(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 7:43:54 PM
Gamer4ever77 posted...
The reason is Youtube just updated their flash player. The PS3's flash player is now out of date and you are better off resorting to PS3youtube.com or the god-forsaken Youtube app. Best option is to watch on your computer.

Laggy as hell on my computer thats not my best option.
---
"PLAY BEAT PLATINUM"
#16denpanosekaiPosted 8/22/2013 7:50:11 PM
Gamer4ever77 posted...
The reason is Youtube just updated their flash player. The PS3's flash player is now out of date and you are better off resorting to PS3youtube.com or the god-forsaken Youtube app.

That's it. Crunchyroll won't work either, neither will most of my hockey streaming sites. God I hate Flash, but it's not like there are that many alternatives.
#17servb0tsPosted 8/22/2013 10:01:11 PM
Suck I was on Ps3 youtube daily, now have to wait, patch of somethng
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P MML3
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Arcanist/Summoner/Scholar
#18Mikeugame(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 4:14:17 PM
The app messed up now as well, the videos not hd anymore.
---
"PLAY BEAT PLATINUM"
#19boogerwooger_2Posted 8/24/2013 4:25:48 PM
Go on your browser and go to ps3youtube com

It is a COMPLETE YouTube clone, and it allows you to download ANY video to your PS3 hard drive.

I download movies and stuff like that.

Just follow a few simple directions, and you are on you're way back to a better YouTube.

This post will get deleted for obvious reasons so read it, and read it good......

Thank me later.

My good deed for the day is done.
---
The Internet In 10 Words:
Being Completely Right And Having People Hate You For It.
#20boogerwooger_2Posted 8/24/2013 4:30:06 PM
denpanosekai posted...
Gamer4ever77 posted...
The reason is Youtube just updated their flash player. The PS3's flash player is now out of date and you are better off resorting to PS3youtube.com or the god-forsaken Youtube app.

That's it. Crunchyroll won't work either, neither will most of my hockey streaming sites. God I hate Flash, but it's not like there are that many alternatives.

Have you tried firstrowsportsdoteu ?

"dot"

I watch my boxing matches there.

Last fight I saw was the last May weather fight and it worked fine, aside from typical streaming lag because of traffic, but other than that, it works like a charm.
---
The Internet In 10 Words:
Being Completely Right And Having People Hate You For It.