This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PSN adding funds issue, need some help.

#1fhsfootball74Posted 8/23/2013 6:59:48 PM
So I've been using the same Visa card on PSN for many years now and have never had an issue with it once. I got on tonight to add funds so that I could download Final Fantasy XIV. When I press "add funds" I am given the error message "funds cannot be added". I know it can't be my card because less than an hour ago I bought something off of the Wii U eshop without a hitch and I know I have more than enough in the bank, as today was payday. Any suggestions?
---
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
PSN-Fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan
#2fhsfootball74(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 7:16:57 PM
Bump
---
#3fhsfootball74(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 7:29:03 PM
I also should note, I bought Guccamelee earlier in the week so it was working just a few days ago.
---
#4captsplatter_1Posted 8/23/2013 7:44:58 PM
Wait a bit try again later.
#5fhsfootball74(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 5:48:07 AM
Well this sucks, looks like I will have to buy a pre paid card later today. Odd that it was working just a few days ago.
---
#6fhsfootball74(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 7:17:55 AM(edited)
Ok if anyone cares and is having the same sort of issues, I was finally able to add funds to my wallet. I still wasn't able to do it directly via my debit card. What I had to do was add funds with my card via paypal on Sony Entertainment website and that worked like a charm. For some odd reason, PSN has decided to hate my card lol.
---