This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What game has the best plot twist?

#181theleadingman08Posted 8/27/2013 6:31:17 PM
Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

Hmm... seems there are some plot threads still unresolved, but I guess that can wait until the sequel. We've just passed a climax in the story, and there's a big happy festival going on right now. This is a good place to wrap up the first game and wait for the sequel to- utterly minor side character is the bad guy, the love interest is an amnesiac assassin who was brainwashed into spying on you the whole game, main character confesses her love to crush/assassin/spy only for him to slip her a sedative and leave, roll end credits

SEQUEL NOW!
---
"Truth? Meaning? Words like those... they ain't got a thing to do with me or my life." -Jack Rakan
#182zinformantPosted 8/27/2013 6:33:22 PM
theleadingman08 posted...
Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

Hmm... seems there are some plot threads still unresolved, but I guess that can wait until the sequel. We've just passed a climax in the story, and there's a big happy festival going on right now. This is a good place to wrap up the first game and wait for the sequel to- utterly minor side character is the bad guy, the love interest is an amnesiac assassin who was brainwashed into spying on you the whole game, main character confesses her love to crush/assassin/spy only for him to slip her a sedative and leave, roll end credits

SEQUEL NOW!

This series teaches you quickly that anyone with a portrait is suspicious. The only people who are truly trustworthy are main characters, the deceased, and ex-'bad guys'.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
No news now-
#183Dark_EpathyPosted 8/27/2013 6:36:32 PM
On a related note, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.

Came in here to post this. Shattered Memories had me literally slack-jawed at the end.
---
"We are the greater good." -- Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead
#184XFlamingPandaXPosted 8/27/2013 6:47:15 PM
first bowser fight of super mario brothers. you think its bowser, buts its not! wow!
#185LagguzPosted 8/27/2013 6:53:08 PM
Demonbane.
#186apollooooPosted 8/27/2013 7:27:01 PM
Ghost Trick and 999

true
---
Love is a kiss of a terminal bliss. from the smile on your face, to the line you rephrase will guide you to your love.
your love is a kiss, my undying wish
#187wesker741Posted 8/27/2013 7:40:37 PM
Knights of the Old Republic
---
To be decided
#188gamefaqwatcherPosted 8/27/2013 7:50:07 PM
HangJebat83 posted...
Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Turns out it's not for PS3 and it's not even Versus XIII anymore.

Lol this is good.

Infamous was pretty poor. Story-wise and such there was no real lead in or well thought-out signs you can pick up (don't use the first 5 minutes of the game as one...that is a stupid reason). I'd imagine they just made the story start to finish and not work backwards considering that ending is so easy to slap on.
---
You're the hero Gamefaqs deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
#189CaptainLukaPosted 8/27/2013 7:58:10 PM
NieR gets my vote. Game made me feel like crap.
---
PSN - Tyrannikos / 3DS FC: 4640-0120-2089
Currently playing: Resident Evil 5, Armored Core for Answer, Mario Kart 7, Rogue Galaxy
#190babo121Posted 8/27/2013 8:05:41 PM
Killer 7