This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dark Souls II on the PS3 or PS4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dark Souls II on the PS3 or PS4?

User Info: nanofazz97

nanofazz97
3 years ago#1
This is one of the only PS4 games that I am interested in buying when it is released next year, but I don't want to buy a PS4 just to play this game since I know that it will be available for the PS3, too (I don't feel like buying a PS4 until a year or two from now). Plus, I would buy it for the PS4 if the graphics were much better than those on the PS3, but I have seen gameplay demos of both versions, and the PS3 version looks just as good as the PS4 version (one of the best looking RPGs I've ever seen). However, I am wondering if you guys feel the same way.

User Info: MrVilla61391

MrVilla61391
3 years ago#2
it's only for current gen...
PSN: XxWolfheartxX | Umah | 200 | Fighter | DA
"The internet has been a boon and a curse for teenagers." - J. K. Rowling

User Info: Crimson Skys

Crimson Skys
3 years ago#3
If you're gonna buy a PS4 anyway and you want DS2 for PS4 just get a PS4.
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)

User Info: nanofazz97

nanofazz97
3 years ago#4
MrVilla61391 posted...
it's only for current gen...

I just realized that you are right. All this time, I thought it was going to be released on both consoles (just like Watch Dogs, and AC 4 Black Flag), but I just noticed that the E3 gameplay demo was from as PS3 console, when I thought it was a PS4 (that is how good this game will look on the PS3).
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dark Souls II on the PS3 or PS4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived