This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just finished MGS2 for the 1st time since launch

#21jrb363Posted 9/10/2013 8:09:42 AM
Paragon-57 posted...
Ah, enjoy the "What in the world is happening?!?!" moments starting about the time Raiden is running around naked on Arsenal Gear?

Ahh those were good times!
---
Systems owned: Genesis, SNES, TG-16, PSX, PS2, Gamecube, Dreamcast, 360, Wii, PS3, GB, GameGear, GB pocket, GBA, GBA SP, Virtua Boy, Neo-Geo Color, PSP, DS, 3DS
#22este914Posted 9/10/2013 8:17:05 AM
I'm not sure that I would replay the game game. I'd have to be really bored. I also need to finish some other stuff in my backlog first so....
---
...::: este914 :::...
The One & Only!
#23Ryan SiPosted 9/10/2013 10:53:01 AM
MGS1 and 2 I've completed so many times since their debuts I've lost count. Played the HD Collection version of MGS2 last probably about a year ago.

Not the best MG game, but like MGS1 it holds a certain nostalgic-value for me so I always enjoy going back and replaying it.
---
Playing: TMNT: Out of the Shadows (PC)
#24wigsplasher(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 11:39:41 AM
I'm replaying it again because I'm trying to get all the dog tags. I find the controls too touchy.
---
Got them genetics
#25wigsplasher(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 7:36:27 PM
Just beat Fatman again... Decided to be innovative and planted some claymores. Yes, that's innovative for me. I usually just use the M9 against MGS bosses so this is almost revolutionary.
---
Got them genetics
#26Johnny BlaquePosted 9/10/2013 8:37:17 PM
I finished it again earlier this year and was blown away at how good the graphics still are. Yeah some textures are bland but the designs, animations, and 60fps really make the game look cool still.
#27X1-4EverPosted 9/11/2013 12:48:15 AM
"I just find the Shell to be repetitive in aesthetics and design."

It's an industrial toxic-spill cleanup rig. What, did you expect Frank Lloyd Wright?

These things aren't designed to be pretty.
#28ray12aPosted 9/11/2013 1:04:22 AM
QUIT COMPLAINING RAIDEN
---
GT: DEATHMETALGEAR / PSN: ray12a
#29Dicer7Posted 9/11/2013 1:05:33 AM
Paragon-57 posted...
wigsplasher posted...
Paragon-57 posted...
Ah, enjoy the "What in the world is happening?!?!" moments starting about the time Raiden is running around naked on Arsenal Gear?

I'm STILL confused about the whole crotch grab

Oh, when the President grabbed Raiden's crotch? Apparently, he thought Raiden was Olga - mistaking him for a woman.

It'd still be an awkward scene if Raiden were female. Who greets people like that?
#30X1-4EverPosted 9/11/2013 1:12:13 AM
Dicer7 posted...
Paragon-57 posted...
wigsplasher posted...
Paragon-57 posted...

I'm STILL confused about the whole crotch grab

Oh, when the President grabbed Raiden's crotch? Apparently, he thought Raiden was Olga - mistaking him for a woman.

It'd still be an awkward scene if Raiden were female. Who greets people like that?

Nobody. Kojima just thinks it's funny.

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Crotch_grab