This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is GTA V going to get perfect scores across the board?

#11jammiesPosted 9/9/2013 5:15:34 AM
TheRushDawg posted...
jtrevor99 posted...
I honestly can't be bothered to vote on a poll scoring a game that hasn't been released yet.

This.

Rockstar has a great track record and in all likelihood the game will receive glowing reviews. That said, it feels very silly for us to predict review scores for a game we haven''t fully played / that hasn't been released.

You seem unfamiliar with the definition of "predict".
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#12Impaired MedicPosted 9/9/2013 5:46:40 AM
Polygon's "review" staff will give it a 7.5.
---
#xboxdone
#13JohnHitman47Posted 9/9/2013 5:51:30 AM
badboy posted...
Surely not on HateFAQs.

---
Love good shooters.
#14PunkMcThrustPosted 9/9/2013 5:56:56 AM(edited)
Rockstar, more than any other publisher, are the ones who pay for reviews.
They once bought a guy a vacation in Australia to play a game and also tried to send hookers to his room.

Which is honestly pretty weird considering the extreme amount of effort they put into their games. Most of their games are great, even Table Tennis was great. You'd think they wouldn't even have to pay for reviews, but they do it anyways, maybe just in case.
---
#1 hater of Capcom, casual games, casual gamers, and the God of War series
#15TheRushDawgPosted 9/9/2013 5:55:53 AM
PunkMcThrust posted...
They once bought a guy a vacation in Australia to play the game and also tried to send hookers to his room.

Do you have a source for this?
#16jammiesPosted 9/9/2013 5:56:15 AM
PunkMcThrust posted...
They once bought a guy a vacation in Australia to play the game and also tried to send hookers to his room.

Tried? Did the hookers get lost? Maybe they needed a mini-map.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#17PunkMcThrustPosted 9/9/2013 6:00:27 AM
TheRushDawg posted...

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/03/28/pack-your-bags-australian-game-reviewers-offered-hookers/
---
#1 hater of Capcom, casual games, casual gamers, and the God of War series
#18TheRushDawgPosted 9/9/2013 6:02:47 AM
jammies posted...
TheRushDawg posted...
jtrevor99 posted...
I honestly can't be bothered to vote on a poll scoring a game that hasn't been released yet.

This.

Rockstar has a great track record and in all likelihood the game will receive glowing reviews. That said, it feels very silly for us to predict review scores for a game we haven''t fully played / that hasn't been released.

You seem unfamiliar with the definition of "predict".

No, please reread my post. I obviously understand what it means to predict something, I just think that this is a stupid thing to try and predict.
#19TheRushDawgPosted 9/9/2013 6:03:25 AM
PunkMcThrust posted...
TheRushDawg posted...

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/03/28/pack-your-bags-australian-game-reviewers-offered-hookers/

Thanks!