This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

counter-strike global operations

#11BeknessPosted 9/9/2013 9:27:43 PM
Well it's not as sexy as 1000 trained monkeys falling off a truck
#12daemon_danPosted 9/9/2013 9:28:40 PM
Nowhere near
---
"Asgaard's always been my home! But I'm of different blood.
I will overthrow their throne! Deceiver of the Gods!."
#13kzooanimal(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 9:36:17 PM
Bekness posted...
Offensive, not Operations

Ha thanks buddy
#14Ikilluha1Posted 9/9/2013 11:05:58 PM
Sorry I only play the PC version.

But I'm wondering how is the PS3 version?
Does it feel like those fps games ported on the PS2 with the awkward aiming feel or what?
---
The official Mara of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#15BeknessPosted 9/9/2013 11:07:06 PM
kzooanimal posted...
Bekness posted...
Offensive, not Operations

Ha thanks buddy

snow problem
#16kzooanimal(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 11:14:31 PM
Ikilluha1 posted...
Sorry I only play the PC version.

But I'm wondering how is the PS3 version?
Does it feel like those fps games ported on the PS2 with the awkward aiming feel or what?

The pcversion is superior and also has more updates andto answer your question.. kind of, if you fine tune the sensitivity and are used to controllers instead of a mouse and keyboard you shoulddo fine (i grew up playing 1.4-.6 & day of defeat, counterstrike xbox and halo/2) so i am used to valves hitboxes, still isn't the same as w,a,s,d and a mouse, i have a basic laptop for word and email for classes that i know will not being able to play even source, so that's why i play on the ps3, but it does not play like deus ex the conspiracy or half life did on the ps2
#17Ikilluha1Posted 9/9/2013 11:38:41 PM
Hmm so whats the average amount of people playing usually?
---
The official Mara of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#18kzooanimal(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 11:51:24 PM
If it's early evening to before midnight i have no problem filling a room up, i have only run into familiar faces a few times and for some reason i have friended people who are also from michigan/midwest, i'm not sure if the psn servers intentions match us up or if it's coincidence. The community is not as big as say, call of duty on the consoles or tf2 on the pc but i get the impression from gfaqs and acouple other boards that only 3 people play the game,ehich is not the case, the are a lot of older (20-35) players and micless players i've noticed,i think a lot of the younger players enjoy call of duty,battlefirld,etc