This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Capcom only has 152 million in the bank

#1docman864Posted 9/10/2013 7:33:12 PM
Risking it all in Westernization of DmC and Lost Planet for nothing. You deserve it Capcom. I guess that means no Street Fighter V any time soon.

http://gaminrealm.com/2013/09/10/capcom-152-mil-bank/
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#2shadowcat2164Posted 9/10/2013 7:44:14 PM
I dont know how I feel about that. lol on one hand ive called capcom crapcom for years for their crappy business practices and disappointing games this generation. On the other hand they were durring the 8, 16, and 32 bit eras my favorite company and have made so many of my favorite series and characters.

If they dont turn it around before their cash and credit runs out it could be a good thing or a bad thing. If they go under they would strip mine their series and they might get picked up by studios that will do something with them.
#3Skull007o_OPosted 9/10/2013 7:45:56 PM
Lost planet 3... man, what the hell were they thinking?
#4aj4x94Posted 9/10/2013 7:50:03 PM
Skull007o_O posted...
Resident Evil 6... man, what the hell were they thinking?

Fixed.
---
Playing: The Last of Us, System Shock 2, Splinter Cell Trilogy, Siren Blood Curse, Alan Wake, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#5CrimsonGear80Posted 9/10/2013 7:50:04 PM
whoever wrote that article let auto-correct do a lot of the work for him....
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#6AzeiryousPosted 9/10/2013 7:50:58 PM
shadowcat2164 posted...
I dont know how I feel about that. lol on one hand ive called capcom crapcom for years for their crappy business practices and disappointing games this generation. On the other hand they were durring the 8, 16, and 32 bit eras my favorite company and have made so many of my favorite series and characters.

If they dont turn it around before their cash and credit runs out it could be a good thing or a bad thing. If they go under they would strip mine their series and they might get picked up by studios that will do something with them.

+ a million. Hope nintendo gets megaman
#7DarkestSoulsPosted 9/10/2013 7:53:26 PM
Suck it Capcom! thats what you get for
- COD-ized RE6
- Uncharted-ized DmC

next DR3, exclusive for the most hated console in the planet lol good luck with that
#8JangoWuzHerePosted 9/10/2013 7:54:41 PM
Capcom is poor lol
#9CrimsonGear80Posted 9/10/2013 7:56:25 PM
- Uncharted-ized DmC

you people officially have given up....
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#10plus1zeroPosted 9/10/2013 7:58:08 PM
DarkestSouls posted...
Suck it Capcom! thats what you get for
- COD-ized RE6
- Uncharted-ized DmC

next DR3, exclusive for the most hated console in the planet lol good luck with that

CoD-ized RE6..well, alright I guess.

Uncharted-ized dmc? I....don't follow that logic. At all. Game was absolutely nothing like uncharted, even a little. It was a great game, one of the best in the dmc series and I've been a fan since 1.

The Xbox one is gonna do fine now, as much as I would love to see MS have to eat crow over their original snooty attitude, it's gonna be another repeat of this gen, and people might get tired of it if there isn't more innovation.