This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D A real gamer would want Capcom to go down.

#31Devilman_AmonPosted 9/13/2013 9:23:51 PM
KCJ5062 posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
KCJ5062 posted...
Stopped reading at the "horrible" choices for MVC3.

wut. y

Because some of those choices aren't horrible. TC's most likely sore that the game wasn't MVC2.5 The only character he listed I actually agree with is Shuma Gorath.

I mean She-Hulk is the most popular solo Marvel female. Her comics were the highest selling with a female lead.

oh ok.

In regards to that game, I'm mainly mad at Capcom because of UMvsC 3 anyway. Dem shenanigans..

Nicest thing Capcom did this gen for teh peeples was Tatsunoko vs Capcom because that on paper was a literal nightmare to get localized. Had so many arguments with people on it's JPN vanilla version board before the localized version was announced that it was possible but never did I think they'd actually do it and get it done. After that, they went to the dark side unfortunately....
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#32Dicer7Posted 9/13/2013 9:25:31 PM
D. I'd rather they get their s*** together and be a good company again.
#33bloodcoastPosted 9/13/2013 9:27:34 PM
Deny.

I want my Chip N Dale Remaster.
#34riddlebox89Posted 9/13/2013 9:41:06 PM
agrissa posted...
CONFIRMS. On-disc DLC. Ending DLC. DmC. Megaman, Onimusha. The list of crimes against gaming goes on and on.

and agrissa's ignorance shows again, Capcom has never done "ending DLC." and quite a few people liked DmC.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#35agrissaPosted 9/13/2013 9:44:52 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
Capcom has never done "ending DLC."

Asura's Wrath

riddlebox89 posted...
quite a few people liked DmC.

You mean all 5 of you on this board?
---
Remember when games used to be good?
Proud member of G.A.I.M. (Gamers Against Interactive Movies)
#36joeharamatheoPosted 9/13/2013 9:58:07 PM
FoolMeNever posted...
D. And I like how the characters you listed that are "terrible" for MvC3 are better than a good majority of MvC2's roster.

I also like how you're complaining about one of the employees being anti-liberal when you were *****ing about Obama a few months back.

psychopaths are only liberals in the loose sense of how they are very 'liberal' with morality

deny, what kind of 'real gamer' would be happy with this situation?
#37thisranksPosted 9/13/2013 10:02:43 PM
Deny. From where i'm sitting it looks like the people who want Capcom to go down is because they aren't getting their way like little kids want to.

Unfortunately in this case if Capcom is the parent we know why they are paying the price ... parents always pay the price for the way their kids act.
---
Delusions are as necessary to happiness as realities.
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, Yui Kotogawa, Kaori Kanzaki, and Himari Noihara FTW
#38CrimsonGear80Posted 9/13/2013 10:28:41 PM

Even though that's false, that would still be more than the people agreeing with you in this topic.
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#39agrissaPosted 9/13/2013 10:35:12 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...

Even though that's false, that would still be more than the people agreeing with you in this topic.

There's already 5 people that agrees with me in this topic, so you are wrong.
---
Remember when games used to be good?
Proud member of G.A.I.M. (Gamers Against Interactive Movies)
#40RahzarXPosted 9/13/2013 10:37:44 PM
"- Created Asura's Wrath and Remember Me, two bad games that give the industry a bad name,"

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY!?

Asura's Wrath is one of the best video games ever made. One of the best story's ever told.

You should be IP banned for this crap.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."