This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Holy s*** the Diablo 3 Demo

#91AnonUnknownPosted 9/19/2013 5:19:26 PM(edited)
LordOfLegacies posted...
I realize I'm bumping an old topic, but I'd just like to throw out that if you think someone is a troll, arguing with them is the stupidest thing you can do about it. If you argue with a troll, you've automatically lost.

Except only in this forum. In other places, they would've been obliterated at least 10 times. Certain guys here should consider themselves lucky.
#92Dirk_McHardpeck(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 7:21:56 PM
LordOfLegacies posted...
I realize I'm bumping an old topic, but I'd just like to throw out that if you think someone is a troll, arguing with them is the stupidest thing you can do about it. If you argue with a troll, you've automatically lost.

Except some people have to argue with trolls because they think it's the only way to win the internetz
#93LordOfLegaciesPosted 9/20/2013 11:50:16 PM
AnonUnknown posted...
Except only in this forum. In other places, they would've been obliterated at least 10 times. Certain guys here should consider themselves lucky.

No, they wouldn't. A troll feeds off of attention, either positive or negative. As long as they annoy someone, their job is done. The only way to kill a troll is to starve it.

Dirk_McHardpeck posted...
Except some people have to argue with trolls because they think it's the only way to win the internetz

Those are the kinds of people I posted that early comment for.
---
The moderation staff and system on this website are both absolutely terrible.
#94-GLICE-Posted 9/21/2013 1:01:51 AM
AnonUnknown posted...

How so?

In the real world we are allowed to have opinions.

I have stated that Final Fantasy XIII is terrible to a Best Buy employee and I was not arrested or spanked or anything...

...so why is something acceptable to do in real life, become a punishable offense on the internet? The mods and rules here make no flippin' sense. So, no, no they should not have been obliterated at least 10 times for having opinions.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/neosig.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB8qliW0VNU
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/88.jpg
#95viajarvPosted 9/21/2013 1:22:40 AM
Is it like the BG Dark Alliance series?
#96king_maddenPosted 9/21/2013 1:54:40 AM
-GLICE- posted...
AnonUnknown posted...

How so?

I have stated that Final Fantasy XIII is terrible to a Best Buy employee and I was not arrested or spanked or anything...

...so why is something acceptable to do in real life, become a punishable offense on the internet? The mods and rules here make no flippin' sense. So, no, no they should not have been obliterated at least 10 times for having opinions.

because what trolls do is go somewhere where they no people like one thing just to announce how much they dont like it. what you do is more like going to a final fantasy fan event JUST to say how much you hate final fantasy and then proceed to tell everyone there. not that you would do it anyway, because im sure yo uwouldnt spend your time going to places you didnt like if you were in real life. here on the internet though, you feel compelled to click on subjects about games you dont like and talk about them, and lie to yourself and say "well its just my opinion", all the while knowing full well, no one cares for it.

I mean if you and some friends were talking about a game you like and a random person came up just to say how much he hates what you like and you're all dumb for liking it, would you really care what he thinks? no. its like "ok thanks for your opinion, but back to my conversation".
#97AnonUnknownPosted 9/21/2013 3:00:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#98AnonUnknownPosted 9/21/2013 3:04:33 AM
-GLICE- posted...
AnonUnknown posted...

How so?

Stop using the "having opinions" excuse please. It's getting old...
#99thisranksPosted 9/21/2013 3:45:29 AM
lambchips posted...
I dont think you've ever played a Diablo game prior to 3

I own the PS1 and PC versions of Diablo as well as Diablo 2 and find myself pleasantly surprised by the PS3 Diablo 3 demo.

I think the difference in opinion will end up being over expectations. Seeing as i treat even sequels as a unique experience the differences don't matter. I highly doubt a good % of players would be ok with that because of their expectations which tend to be ridiculous.

In any case i agree with the TC on this. I kind of felt i was playing a mix of Diablo and Champions of Norrath and that was a damn good thing. Glad i DL'ed it.
---
Delusions are as necessary to happiness as realities.
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, Yui Kotogawa, Kaori Kanzaki, and Himari Noihara FTW
#100The_DjokerPosted 9/21/2013 4:30:05 AM
Dirk_McHardpeck posted...
lambchips posted...
I dont think you've ever played a Diablo game prior to 3

Who are you responding to? Because I don't see any posts above yours that make any comparisons to previous versions.

I'd ignore the PC elitists.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png