This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate my PSN Store purchases: (9/15/2013)

#1ShowstoppaHBK90Posted 9/16/2013 3:02:10 AM(edited)
This is definitely my first time pre-ordering a day 1 digital game, but I had to cause of GTA V and the sale Rockstar is doing. I seriously recommend pre-ordering it, 1 more day to do so to nab some sweet deals. (These are just estimated prices, not the accurate price, but close to it.)

So far, I got these:

GTA V (60$) (Got a free theme and I can download it at 12:00am on 9/17, so I'll be playing it early before all my friends will be, I CANNOT WAIT(caps), I am also getting the Gamestop exclusive edition, but it'll come later on in the week. :))

L.A. Noire Complete (10$) (Normally 40$ I believe.)
Max Payne 3 Complete (18$) (Normally 70$ or 80$, biggest discount of them all, which I think was worth it the most out of all the purchases.)
Red Dead Redemption Complete (10$) (Normally 40$ I believe.)

(PS2 Classics which was all 2 something, and San Andreas was 3 something.)
Bully
GTA III
GTA LCS
GTA SA
GTA VC
GTA VCS
Manhunt (I also purchased Manhunt 2 for the PSP, but I wished they had it as a PS2 classic.)
Max Payne (Wished they had MP2.)
Midnight Club 1, 2, and 3. (Never got to try them out before, figure this would be sweet to try.)
The Warriors

Well there you have it, really a good sale I couldn't resist to pass up. Also I heard on this version of San Andreas, the gym glitch was fixed, is this true? I hope so, another reason I wanted to re-buy it.
---
Not changing this sig until Shawn Michaels wins The World Heavyweight Title Started-09/27/04
This sig is dedicated to my Mom, RIP 1952-2010!
#2_PerfectionistPosted 9/16/2013 3:12:37 AM
You must really love GTA. O.o
#3ShowstoppaHBK90(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 3:24:38 AM(edited)
Yeah, my bro was debating on getting the digital ones, but it's such a good deal, hard to pass on this you know? Also getting another copy of GTA V just so me and him can play CoOp or multiplayer together on separate TVs, also it's getting difficult for us to keep making room for the PS2 on the entertainment shelf just to play a few games here and there every 2-3 years. So, this will definetly help us. (My bro likes to 100% them too, he hasn't done it yet for VC, VCS, or LCS.), I've only done 100% for GTA IV, so go figure lol, only did it for the trophy.

*edit*: Just to make it clear, only getting 1 disk version of GTA V and it's the GS exclusive edition, but I guess this way we got 3 versions. (Because you can download the digital version on 2 PS3's, so that's pretty convenient.)
---
Not changing this sig until Shawn Michaels wins The World Heavyweight Title Started-09/27/04
This sig is dedicated to my Mom, RIP 1952-2010!
#4Junpei_StupeiPosted 9/16/2013 5:44:02 AM(edited)
0/10.

Can you post your PSN ID, so I can check your trophies from other games?

What other games have you played?

---
I bought the wrong console this gen.
#5AnonUnknownPosted 9/16/2013 5:46:06 AM
Junpei_Stupei posted...
0/10.

You don't have the right to judge others since you have GTA4 in your trophy list. -10/10
#6LodeiroSnakePosted 9/16/2013 5:49:00 AM
Junpei_Stupei posted...
0/10.

Just ignore this dude, he has an extreme fetish to japanese games only
---
"Doesn't matter. I hate Nintendo so only people who hate Nintendo are right. Nintendo could buy all the food in the world. I'd rather **** starve!"
#7AnonUnknownPosted 9/16/2013 5:58:55 AM(edited)
LodeiroSnake posted...
Junpei_Stupei posted...
0/10.

Just ignore this dude, he has an extreme fetish to japanese games only

Except GTA4: http://psnprofiles.com/Player665
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/66884698
#8Ferarri619Posted 9/16/2013 7:04:53 AM
I remember playing Midnight Club 2 and 3 on Xbox Live back in the day, they were a blast. Too bad the online was discontinued. The SP is still awesome. MC 2 is super hard. Apex will pwn the s*** out of you. MC 3 was actually super easy though.
---
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~
#9Ferarri619Posted 9/16/2013 7:09:33 AM
Also, Japan loves Killzone. :P

Both Western and Eastern games are good people, Jesus.

*Hugs copy of Killzone collection and Hatsune Miku*
---
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~