This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am actually very surprsed at todays poll...

#1OEIO999Posted 9/17/2013 12:50:44 AM
and that at the moment of this topic, the last option is leading. I mean i excpected there to be some individuals out there who wouldn't be interested in the title or not looking to try out what this massive hyped out game is about. But seriously? The majority of you guys are that uninterested in all the effort that R* has put into this game? Wow...

Never change, Gamefaqs. Never change.
#2Zblueshell14Posted 9/17/2013 12:54:22 AM
Because most people are playing it. It's just the minority.
---
T-shirts! - http://www.redbubble.com/people/zblues
PSN: zach111489
#3OEIO999(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 12:56:44 AM
Zblueshell14 posted...

Uhhh, my bad. I would also be in the catagory, but my head is kind of blurry right now. With me playing it for nearly 4+ hrs straight.
#4Nirvanas_NoxPosted 9/17/2013 12:58:15 AM
i watched my brother play it. it looks extremely horrible to me. theres absolutely no way id waste money on it.
---
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
#5CaptYesterdayPosted 9/17/2013 1:15:22 AM
While I liked Red Dead Redemption, I can't really stand GTA modern settings. That's it :-)
#6crazyman32Posted 9/17/2013 1:19:07 AM
Zblueshell14 posted...

That and the fact GameFaqs makes up a very small part of the gaming community.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#7huyiPosted 9/17/2013 1:51:55 AM
i was shocked with the results aswell, unexpected.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD7750 8GB RAM 2TB HDD DLC THE GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#8YamatoShogunPosted 9/17/2013 2:23:04 AM
Well duh, that's becuz everyone is too busy playing GTAV.
#9zemzeroPosted 9/17/2013 2:35:23 AM
huyi posted...
i was shocked with the results aswell, unexpected.

These aren't "results" yet...the poll has been up for what...five hours? Why would you be shocked when it isn't even close to being over? Most are playing it? How about most are sleeping.
#10nclrwntrPosted 9/17/2013 2:47:48 AM
OEIO999 posted...
and that at the moment of this topic, the last option is leading. I mean i excpected there to be some individuals out there who wouldn't be interested in the title or not looking to try out what this massive hyped out game is about. But seriously? The majority of you guys are that uninterested in all the effort that R* has put into this game? Wow...

Never change, Gamefaqs. Never change.

Not everyone prays at the altar of Rockstar. And yes, I do believe that reviews are skewed because of the developer and the brand name of the franchise. How else do you explain a 98% metacritic rating for GTAIV? It was technically fine but was a complete bore to play. It's THE highest rated game of all time.

Anyway, I find "realistic" open-world games boring so I won't be buying it.