This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

About today's poll...

#1MGS4SNAKEPosted 9/17/2013 7:32:22 AM(edited)
8082 will own it eventually, its 10:25am EST, which means most of them will get it after 11:30am when gaming stores open up, arrive from work/school 5:00pm/2:30pm respectively, after errands tonight, tomorrow or during the week and weekend after their checks.

2166, 1251, 679 already own it, from midnight releases. Total: 4096.

12178 Gfaqs users with GTA V copies, while 11600 are not interested, 20% of those not interested will jump on the bangwagon after we get more reviews.
---
"Alot of XBOX refugees pouring in lately." - PS1 Patriot
"PLAY at your own risk"
#2Junpei_StupeiPosted 9/17/2013 7:29:01 AM
I LOVE Today's Poll.

The world is learning.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5268

Japanese games are the way to go.

---
I bought the wrong console this gen.
#3Retroxgamer0Posted 9/17/2013 7:29:32 AM
the majority of gamefaqs users dont even play games, every poll has the no i dont have it but im getting it, and the not interested, winning. this site is more than just gaming now, it has social boards, wrestling boards, art boards, etc... its become kind of like 4chan.
#4MGS4SNAKE(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 7:34:00 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
the majority of gamefaqs users dont even play games, every poll has the no i dont have it but im getting it, and the not interested, winning. this site is more than just gaming now, it has social boards, wrestling boards, art boards, etc... its become kind of like 4chan.

And this too.
---
"PLAY at your own risk"
#5DarkSymbiotePosted 9/17/2013 7:35:47 AM
MGS4SNAKE posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

And this too.

Doubtful.
---
My Saints Row IV Review:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/649270-saints-row-iv/reviews/review-155468
#6MGS4SNAKE(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 7:41:38 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
MGS4SNAKE posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

And this too.

Doubtful.

Nintendrones, pissed off PC gamers, Jrpg children, Sports and Pro Wrestling fans. And Social Boards battalions that want to do nothing with video games or retired years ago.
---
"PLAY at your own risk"
#7DrEaM_420Posted 9/17/2013 7:43:30 AM
Its not an accurate poll, nerds just get together on other forums and vote for what they think is funny...thats why the polls are irrelevant like the character battles.
---
Dream on..
#8DarkSymbiotePosted 9/17/2013 7:56:48 AM
MGS4SNAKE posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
MGS4SNAKE posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

And this too.

Doubtful.

Nintendrones, pissed off PC gamers, Jrpg children, Sports and Pro Wrestling fans. And Social Boards battalions that want to do nothing with video games or retired years ago.

Yes, but I'm sure 99% of them play games.
---
My Saints Row IV Review:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/649270-saints-row-iv/reviews/review-155468
#9MGS4SNAKE(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 8:00:49 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
MGS4SNAKE posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
MGS4SNAKE posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

And this too.

Doubtful.

Yes, but I'm sure 99% of them play games.

What 99%?
---
"PLAY at your own risk"
#10DentalflossbushPosted 9/17/2013 8:40:31 AM
After the troll-job on the entire character battle, I am no longer surprised by anything I see on Gamefaq