This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The amount of people talking about GTA V today

#11jordyboy1000(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 2:00:38 PM
hypersonic2000 posted...
The TC is just butthurt mad because we're not talking about weeaboo crap like Tales of Xillia.

Yeah I'm so butthurt, why can't everyone talk about ToX?!? *sobs*
---
"Deception and perfection are wonderful traits, one will breed love the other; hate"
#12MGS4SNAKEPosted 9/17/2013 2:05:27 PM
hypersonic2000 posted...
The TC is just butthurt mad because we're not talking about weeaboo crap like Tales of Xillia.

Cheers.
---
"Alot of XBOX refugees pouring in lately." - PS1 Patriot
"PLAY at your own risk"
#13jordyboy1000(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 2:06:15 PM
brolynick posted...
So people can't tell you that they bought something they've been looking forward to for months? I'm sure in your daily conversations you also say stuff like ''Last night I saw *random movie* in the theater'', and then you discuss it with the other person. I'm sure the other person doesn't say ''Oh you bought a movie ticket. HAVE A GOLD STAR, I DON'T GIVE A ****''.

Just say have fun with it or something, not hard.

Well the difference is that I have actually seen the movie, I don't just go:
"I bought a movie ticket last night!"
---
"Deception and perfection are wonderful traits, one will breed love the other; hate"
#14Draconas_LyrrPosted 9/17/2013 2:14:45 PM
I just put the GTA V PS3 bundle in layaway, I don't even want the game...I'll probably sell it, or maybe record me melting it or something to put on Youtube to see if I get any hate messages.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
#15PhantomWarcryPosted 9/17/2013 2:49:50 PM
They probably wanted to know if you were getting GTAV too and wanted to start a GTA fangasming conversation, you could have totally been like "LOL GTA IS SO LAME" and started twenty arguments today way to blow it tc.
---
The above statement is true.
The below statement is false.
#16Mr_HakubiPosted 9/17/2013 3:02:19 PM
I even seen people whom I didn't know played games ask me about GTAV...

Well in the case that's the kind of 'game' they like the play, maybe they don't.
---
http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/MrHakubi/Tenchi%20Muyo/1e16f739.jpg
#17CyborgTwentyPosted 9/21/2013 8:02:27 AM
It's the best game of all time so people talk about it.