This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Female Gamestop employee being very RUDE to a GTA V customer (video!)

#1AwesomeOSaucePosted 9/19/2013 1:38:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBGtajCKkO0

>gamestop is being mean to a guy that is clearly was over 17.

>selling M rated games to a minor is NOT illegal and there is no law preventing it. Gamestop just takes things into their own hands and pulls this BS on their customers by forcing they show their ID even though there is no law for it >_>

>female gamestop employees are the worst they think they are Queens because they are sorrounded by unsecure beta whiteknights and feel empowered so they are mean to customers.

>she treats the guy badly, mocks him, says sarcastic stuff and threatens him with giving out his personal information.

>I would sue and that guy should sue.

>we should all send an email or a phone call to gamestop corporate and voice our disapproval of that employee and how its wrong to treat customers that way.
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#2MetroidHunter13Posted 9/19/2013 1:41:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3HorrorSindicatePosted 9/19/2013 1:44:44 AM
The girl who works at my local GS is nice as ****. Efficient, courteous, always finds me sealed copies of random craziness like KiD, and even fixes other branches mistakes. She's one of the only employees I've run into at a GS in the last ten years that isn't overly obnoxious.
---
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder
#4AwesomeOSauce(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 1:46:52 AM
MetroidHunter13 posted...
AwesomeOSauce posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBGtajCKkO0

>gamestop is being mean to a guy that is clearly was over 17.

>selling M rated games to a minor is NOT illegal and there is no law preventing it. Gamestop just takes things into their own hands and pulls this BS on their customers by forcing they show their ID even though there is no law for it >_>

>female gamestop employees are the worst they think they are Queens because they are sorrounded by unsecure beta whiteknights and feel empowered so they are mean to customers.

>she treats the guy badly, mocks him, says sarcastic stuff and threatens him with giving out his personal information.

>I would sue and that guy should sue.

>we should all send an email or a phone call to gamestop corporate and voice our disapproval of that employee and how its wrong to treat customers that way.

actually, yes there is. stopped reading right there. expect the flames for being an idiot

shutup you don't know anything

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/faq.jsp

"Is it illegal to sell or rent M (Mature) or AO (Adults Only) rated games to customers under 17 and 18 years of age respectively?

A ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2011 (Brown v. Entertainment Merchants Association/Entertainment Software Association) found that video games are a constitutionally-protected form of expression, and that laws restricting their sale or rental based upon violent content are unconstitutional."

THERE IS NO LAW
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#5Kenshiro11226Posted 9/19/2013 1:47:04 AM
#6MetroidHunter13Posted 9/19/2013 1:47:37 AM
and to top it off, i generally like the female employees better than males. even though im a male.

heck, one of the store managers who happens to be at the gamestop i go to most, offered my fiancee a seat in the store for a facepainting even for several big game launches (pokemon, skylanders, halloween, etc)

and they said they would give her or us a gift card or a free game if we wanted. going by one internet sensational video means nothing.

way to use a blanket statement.
---
Dreamcast Collection - 31/247
PSN - Disp0sable_13
#7ZurrurPosted 9/19/2013 1:49:26 AM
#8Kenshiro11226Posted 9/19/2013 1:50:30 AM
Also, what the **** is up with all the white knights in this video? A perfectly innocent and good customer gets berated not only by the employee, but white knights there too?!
#9Mad_CauliflowerPosted 9/19/2013 2:09:19 AM
he tried to use a business card as ID on a fully paid off game.

We used to always ID require full paid orders, because we had an instance where someone found/stole someone else's receipt, and picked up the game.

She was a bit rude, but none of that would've happened had he used his legit ID, as opposed to a business card.
---
<-<- Proud Non-Jaded Gamer & Graphics Whore ->->
Z87 Extremem4 | Intel i7 4770 3.4Ghz | 32GB DDR3 PC2133 RipjawsX | GTX 780 3GB | 120GB SSD
#10Ferarri619Posted 9/19/2013 2:10:32 AM
I seriously can't actually tell who the bad guy is in this video. Did he provoke her in any way, with maybe a witty remark or something?

Also, I've never had a bad experience at any of my Gamestops in my area, and all the girls were super hot and nice. Too bad they'd probably never date me. >_>

And the girl in the vid is super ugly. The girls at my Gamestop seriously looked like supermodels and liked Final Fantasy.
---
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~