This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Female Gamestop employee being very RUDE to a GTA V customer (video!)

#401shawnmckPosted 9/24/2013 1:39:21 PM
When I was attending college a few years ago, there was an incident where the teacher was trying to teach a class, and a student thought it would be fun to take her papers away (that she was reading) and hold it up high above her head so that she couldn't reach (because she was a short woman)...the teacher tried to grab the student's arm and pull the arm down so that she could then reach the papers and get them back. This punk (who was 18 years old) decided to complain, and even with some of the students defending the teacher, was able to get the teacher fired because she touched the student. The student was never punished, not even suspended.
So the teacher lost her job, and nothing happened to the student.
When it was the D-bag student that started the whole thing and was acting like a bully.

The more people are allowed to act like little brats in the name of "customer service" the more they are going to act like little spoiled brats.
It's a good thing I don't work in such a manner, cause I would be all over those ***** and beating the crap out of them. I wouldn't care if I got fired or not.
And I am 6'-2" and weigh 235 pounds (lots of muscle, and some fat)...I'm a BIG guy, so I know I can do it.
It's all fun to these D-bags when the other person is small or a woman (like the punk in the video)...but lets see them try to pick on someone their own size..?
#402rozxfilePosted 9/24/2013 2:40:14 PM
Business cards are an acceptable form of ID now? I'd love to see this guy try and talk his way out of that situation if he got pulled over or into a fender bender. This isn't High School, if you can drive legally then you should have ID on you.
#403MelenatorPosted 9/24/2013 2:52:46 PM
That kids a cry baby. She gave him his game after accepting a "buisness card", he should have said, "Thanks", instead of being a prick. He looks like a 16 year old anyway, really the only thing she did wrong was selling him the game.
What kind of adult doesn't carry his I.D? If your pulled over your screwed.
#404GawdDawgsPosted 9/24/2013 3:30:34 PM
one thing I'll never understand is when people feel the need to tell an employee (manager or otherwise) that they'll "never shop at that store ever again."

When you boil it down, they're just venting. But it's really stupid. Nobody gives a rats ass whether or not you'll come back. Most of the time the person you complain to is more than happy to hear you'll never be back. I'd hear this a lot when I used to work at a hardware store, and most of the time it had nothing to do with employees, and when it did, it was usually due to them being completely misinformed or unreasonable.

The customer is not always right. Always hated that phrase.

But in the case of this video, that manager was being really obnoxious. Although I don't think she deserved to be fired based off this. Just written up or something. =/
---
It does not matter where we go. It is not the destination that matters...it is the journey.
#405ToastyAnakinPosted 9/24/2013 3:38:18 PM
meh gamestop is just full of unsightly feels
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#406diggyfreshPosted 9/24/2013 5:03:00 PM
GawdDawgs posted...
one thing I'll never understand is when people feel the need to tell an employee (manager or otherwise) that they'll "never shop at that store ever again."

When you boil it down, they're just venting. But it's really stupid. Nobody gives a rats ass whether or not you'll come back. Most of the time the person you complain to is more than happy to hear you'll never be back. I'd hear this a lot when I used to work at a hardware store, and most of the time it had nothing to do with employees, and when it did, it was usually due to them being completely misinformed or unreasonable.

But in the case of this video, that manager was being really obnoxious. Although I don't think she deserved to be fired based off this. Just written up or something. =/

True. The employee could give a fart if that customer comes back. The manager or owner is a different story. They care, a lot.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest IX (DS) & Wonderful 101 (Wii U)
Progress: Just Started
#407ToastyAnakinPosted 9/28/2013 11:00:58 AM
diggyfresh posted...
GawdDawgs posted...

True. The employee could give a fart if that customer comes back. The manager or owner is a different story. They care, a lot.

Good point. Wasn't she a manager though?
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)